I fucked a slut from tinder

you’re mad because he cheated on his girlfriend lol?

it is much more natural for a man to sleep around.
Yes. And it is natural for a man to sleep around, but if you choose to have a girlfriend, don't cheat on her. If you need to fuck other pussies, break up with her.
It is sad how men of today completely lack honor. Everything for you guys is just about "me, me, me."

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Yes. And it is natural for a man to sleep around, but if you choose to have a girlfriend, don't cheat on her. If you need to fuck other pussies, break up with her.
It is sad how men of today completely lack honor. Everything for you guys is just about "me, me, me."
lol women don’t deserve this sort of consideration mate

modern women, gf or not

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and Deleted member 1632
The goal of a man is just to spread her sperm

The goal of a man is just to spread her sperm
tbh you shouldn’t have cheated on your virgin gf

but only if u are sure she was a good girl and virgin.

• +1
Reactions: auboutduprecipice
lol women don’t deserve this sort of consideration mate

modern women, gf or not
He said her gf was virgin, good girl who literally was worshipping him. If you have that, you have to be a fucking bitch to cheat on her. Degenerates like this belong to labor camps.

He said her gf was virgin, good girl who literally was worshipping him. If you have that, you have to be a fucking bitch to cheat on her. Degenerates like this belong to labor camps.
even good girl virgin girls are manipulative af mate

think about it this way, if fucking land whales can sleep with chadlites what sort of chad is gonna turn down his girlfriend? she is above normie.

LTR is just a waiting game where someone waits to get cucked, and usually it’s the man..

You should've recorded it

tbh you shouldn’t have cheated on your virgin gf

but only if u are sure she was a good girl and virgin.
Yes ,i took her virginity... And she was a good girl with good education,she even had fear to look in my eyes...i transformed this religious,she broke the law to wait the wedding because of me
You should've recorded it
Too hard bro...it wasn't my home

I brutally statusmogg you in turkey but I guess that doesn’t mean much

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4887
c'est la galère la vérité. Quand j'étais NT la vie était beaucoup beaucoup plus simple.

je veux qu on me fasse une lobotomie pour revenir a un etat de normalite

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
  • +1
Reactions: auboutduprecipice
nique nous. Soit le monde est malade soit c'est nous mais pas les deux
Les gars on fait un serveur discord ou quoi pour rassembler les frenchies