I fucked a ugly fat 90kg landwhale without condom

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
I cant sleep anymore, because i am crazy scared that i got her pregnant :sick: I know she would not abort the baby, and press money out of me.
She likes me very much (because i am 2psl above her), but i only fuck her because im desperate and low smv. I could never walk around with her in the streets or show her my family.
I did not came in her pussy, but fucked a few minutes without condom. She pushed me heavy to fuck without condom.

How high are the chances of getting a girl pregnant without coming in her? I heard that Pre-ejaculate can lead to pregnancy.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, TsarTsar444, Deleted member 11074 and 30 others
have you thought of any names yet?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, TsarTsar444, ShowerMaxxing and 35 others
Your fault, fucker. Next time think before you act, ngl

• +1
Reactions: R@m@, Baldingman1998, Ritalincel and 3 others
Put morning after pill in her coffee jfl

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, AlwaysHaveQuestions, ShowerMaxxing and 11 others
Just put pills in her breakfast and problem solved

• +1
Reactions: Lihito
Good inel, you need purpouse in your life. now marry her and start a family

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, AlwaysHaveQuestions, ShowerMaxxing and 7 others
Its over man. Child support is coming your way

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Atem Rah
Very nice

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Atem Rah, Deleted member 4332 and Deleted member 8576
Low IQ.

• +1
Reactions: MaxxedOrRope
How ugly are you. Im black and 4 psl but i dont resort to that shit. Dont ever resort to that shit unless youre truly sub 3 psl

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 10524 and 6 others
Tomorrow i will talk her into taking the morning after pill. I just read that the time window for the pill, is 3 days after sex. I will tell her i love her and want a relationship with her, but only if she takes the pill. Good idea?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Baldingman1998 and 7 others
Good thing is that your son or daughter will be a really great powerlifter lmao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 10949 and 7 others
It’s over, larp as Syrian refugee and seek asylum in Sweden

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, TsarTsar444, ShowerMaxxing and 9 others
Good thing is that your son or daughter will be a really great powerlifter lmao
She is asian, so he would be a suomo wrestler incel.
Damn i really pray to god, that i dont get more suffering and punishment with a incel baby.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, TsarTsar444, ShowerMaxxing and 9 others
How ugly are you. Im black and 4 psl but i dont resort to that shit. Dont ever resort to that shit unless youre truly sub 3 psl
Yeah u could fuck ugly skinny girls but fat bitches idk man

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, MaxxedOrRope and Deleted member 10172
Tomorrow i will talk her into taking the morning after pill. I just read that the time window for the pill, is 3 days after sex. I will tell her i love her and want a relationship with her, but only if she takes the pill. Good idea?
Lmao retard, you can’t make a girl pregnant with just precum

Your fault, fucker. Next time think before you act, ngl

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: RichardSpencel, alriodai and Vermilioncore
Messages have been posted since you loaded this page. View them?Oops! We ran into some problems.
You must wait at least 4 seconds before performing this action.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6965, alriodai and Hozay
No dignity you should be ashamed of yourself.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6965
It is over.

• WTF
Reactions: Ritalincel
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Tony, Deleted member 6965, RichardSpencel and 1 other person

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Baldingman1998, RichardSpencel and 4 others
I cant sleep anymore, because i am crazy scared that i got her pregnant :sick: I know she would not abort the baby, and press money out of me.
She likes me very much (because i am 2psl above her), but i only fuck her because im desperate and low smv. I could never walk around with her in the streets or show her my family.
I did not came in her pussy, but fucked a few minutes without condom. She pushed me heavy to fuck without condom.

How high are the chances of getting a girl pregnant without coming in her? I heard that Pre-ejaculate can lead to pregnancy.

Get her to lose weight and looksmax. Chance she may turn out to be really pretty and both of you can live happily ever after together.
That's a damn cute love story that you could write an inspirational book out of it.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Cain, Wallenberg and 1 other person
Lmao retard, you can’t make a girl pregnant with just precum
I just found this: "The short answer is yes: You can get pregnant from pre-cum even if you're not ovulating. Although pregnancy is most likely to happen when you're ovulating, sperm can actually live inside your body for as long as five days."

Get her to lose weight and looksmax. Chance she may turn out to be really pretty.
No chance, because she is also already a 30yr old roastie.
Tomorrow i will just push her to take the baby pill. Then i am safe.

• So Sad
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis
I just found this: "The short answer is yes: You can get pregnant from pre-cum even if you're not ovulating. Although pregnancy is most likely to happen when you're ovulating, sperm can actually live inside your body for as long as five days."
Nope
the only way is if you came once before and still had sperm in the uthera and then had sex

Jeez we have so many black users on this forum

• JFL
Reactions: Entschuldigung
she would snap @RODEBLUR in half in the bedroom

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and HowAmIAlive123
I just pushed her to take the morning-after pill. Hope it will work.
I learned my lesson.

Disturbing thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524
I did not came in her pussy, but fucked a few minutes without condom. She pushed me heavy to fuck without condom. How high are the chances of getting a girl pregnant without coming in her? I heard that Pre-ejaculate can lead to pregnancy.
You're probably alright. Pre ejaculation can lead to pregnancy only in the event where you cum (blow your load) then have sex with her again without taking a piss first. The pre cum can get her pregnant on the second time around.

You're probably alright. Pre ejaculation can lead to pregnancy only in the event where you cum (blow your load) then have sex with her again without taking a piss first. The pre cum can get her pregnant on the second time around.
I did exactly this!! :sick::sick::sick::sick: I only took a shower after the first time. No piss.

I
I did exactly this!! :sick::sick::sick::sick: I only took a shower after the first time. No piss.
I'd tell you I'd pray for your situation, but I think it might be sinful to pray for the sake of contraception.

I’ve been there, the paranoia is real

DON’T EVER STICK YOUR DICK IN A PUSSY WITHOUT CONDOM. NOT EVEN IF THE GIRL ASK YOU TO.

I’ve been there, the paranoia is real

DON’T EVER STICK YOUR DICK IN A PUSSY WITHOUT CONDOM. NOT EVEN IF THE GIRL ASK YOU TO.
I have just read your thread, and feel with you. It's taking my sleep, to think about the chance of getting a child with a girl that I don't like, in a bad life situation.
I have to be very nice to her, and if she gets pregnant I will tell her that I love her and want to be together with her, but only if she aborts the baby.
The next 2 weeks I have to suffer and wait if she gets her period.

How big is 90kg irl??
Pic?

ldar on her stomach

I think precum dosen't have sperm in it but there can be leftover sperm in tubes that comes out with it

There's like 1/1000 chance she got pregnant, since she's overweight and it's only a drop or two of pre cum. Wouldn't worry about it.

There's like 1/1000 chance she got pregnant, since she's overweight and it's only a drop or two of pre cum. Wouldn't worry about it.
im on season 2 on the boys. i love the boys show. do you love boys too

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and BigBiceps
im on season 2 on the boys. i love the boys show. do you love boys too
Yea I love boys.. I mean the boys. Good that you liked it.

• Love it
Reactions: Tony