I fucked my JB girlfriend after a leg day I was a horny ape

asdvek

asdvek

Kraken
Niggas. Based off real story. True story.

So I had a jb girlfriend in her prime back then, she had really good body proportions, wide waist big ass big tits etc not even joking if you think im lying go fuck yourself because I'm not.

Now, there was a point where I haven't busted a nut in over a month, and I've just had gotten out of the gym after a hard leg day of doing heavy squats and shit so my testosterone levels were at the roof, I was horny as fuck, my dick wouldn't go down. I told my girlfriend that we need to have sex, it was going to be first time for both of us, she hesitated a little bit at first because her parents were religious but deep down she wanted it too so she accepted it, now I was extremely horny and High T like I can't explain I wasn't able to think properly that's how horny I was I fucking went deep inside her and thrusted hard many times, she was moaning hard I just couldn't fucking stop thrusting I wasn't getting tired she started moaning even louder and I was kinda surprised I was lasting this long because when I masturbated I would ejaculate in a few minutes but oh I was fucking lasting long, she fucking orgasmed mid sex and I wasn't even done yet, she squirted while my dick was inside, she started moaning even louder and I took it out and shot ropes on her face, I was finally relieved and she was relieved too she had orgasmed too, that night I slept well.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheRagingBull, wastedspermcel, TechnoBoss and 4 others
Fairy tales

Dnrd

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: socialcel, Zwa M'ileng, Deleted member 62070 and 9 others
  • +1
Reactions: socialcel, whitegymmax, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
tales from the gym changing room

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: socialcel, TechnoBoss, mogger10 and 3 others
i believe i did something like this but the girl was LTB

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: socialcel and LooksThinker

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: socialcel, Deleted member 58230, TechnoBoss and 6 others
nice fantasy, faggot

Most believable story on .org

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel, mogger10 and ascension
this happened

in canada

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 58230, brucewayne78, LordSergiXX63 and 1 other person
tales from the asylum in Mumbai

• +1
Reactions: bourgeoizyzz
3754664 3428519 7m0lvs

So I had a jb girlfriend in her prime back then, she had really good body proportions, wide waist big ass big tits etc not even joking if you think im lying go fuck yourself because I'm not.

Now, there was a point where I haven't busted a nut in over a month, and I've just had gotten out of the gym after a hard leg day of doing heavy squats and shit so my testosterone levels were at the roof, I was horny as fuck, my dick wouldn't go down. I told my girlfriend that we need to have sex, it was going to be first time for both of us, she hesitated a little bit at first because her parents were religious but deep down she wanted it too so she accepted it, now I was extremely horny and High T like I can't explain I wasn't able to think properly that's how horny I was I fucking went deep inside her and thrusted hard many times, she was moaning hard I just couldn't fucking stop thrusting I wasn't getting tired she started moaning even louder and I was kinda surprised I was lasting this long because when I masturbated I would ejaculate in a few minutes but oh I was fucking lasting long, she fucking orgasmed mid sex and I wasn't even done yet, she squirted while my dick was inside, she started moaning even louder and I took it out and shot ropes on her face, I was finally relieved and she was relieved too she had orgasmed too, that night I slept well.
the boywho larped

this got me hard

That's simply a lie or your dick is small JFL if it's a first time it will hurt her alot and you have to be very gentle ahahshshhaah wich one is it boy

fairy tales from the gutter of kolkata