I FUCKED THE SALLUDON PHOTOSHOP well kinda

Deleted member 14166

Deleted member 14166

Kraken
I WANNA ADMIT THAT I FUCKED IT UP well kinda , GIVING FALSE ACCUSATIONS OF @Salludon I MUST ADMIT IM NOT FULLY CAPABLE OF HANDLING AND DECODING ADVANCED PHOTOSHOP IM SORRY MY SINCERE APOLOGIES @Salludon BUT THERE IS HOPE GENTS HE DOES PHOTOSHOP WE JUST NEED SOMEONE WITH BETTER SKILLS TO DECODE IT SO ANYONE WHO READS THIS MESSAGE GO TO YOUR NEAREST EDITOR AND LET THEM DECODE ALL THESE FAKE FRAUDERS FOR YOU THEY ARE EVERYWHERE WITH THAT SAID , I WILL BE LURKING ON THIS SITE ALSO , I GOT AMBITIONS TO PURSUE IM GONNA BE A CHEMICAL ENGINEER AND ON MY LAST YEAR AT ALEVELS WITH THE RATINGS YOU HAVE GIVEN ME OF BEING A HTN/CHADLITE I WILL GO OUT AND SLAY IN NAME OF LOOKSMAX.ORG I WILL SEE YOU BOYOS IN THE FUTURE PROBABLY NEXT SUMMER I DONT FUCKING KNOW ITS BEEN A FUN RIDE WITH YOU ALL PEACE

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, n0rthface, StephIsCold and 13 others
High inhib sandnigger fag move tbh

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: n0rthface, Warlow, Entschuldigung and 2 others
End of an era

4924F301 1390 4C97 A3A9 9FE71700DDA6

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: xegigi, Awan, Deleted member 15099 and 15 others
damn thats crazy bro... :rolleyes:

Literally not a single soul cares

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14561, Slothcel and SadLivwr
schools starting next week bhai , i gotta focus super important year so i can get into uni se u bro , ngl if you arent photoshopping you are my literal idol of mewing my transformations were solely from you

• +1
Reactions: Ryan, Deleted member 8244, ItsOver.com and 1 other person
@Salludon before i leave this site plz pm me your secrets man

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com
schools starting next week bhai , i gotta focus super important year so i can get into uni se u bro , ngl if you arent photoshopping you are my literal idol of mewing my transformations were solely from you
Mewing doesn't work, you can get more compact and a higher fwhr literally from just puberty, i never mewed but have pics from when i was 15 and now at 21, i look like a different person, my midface is shorter, bigger zygos, bigger chin, fwhr etc. Those mewing transformations are just misconceptions from puberty, for example DHT in fact continues to make your fave more masculine well until 25 and as high as 28 in some cases (clavicles). Mewing past 18 just couldn't work because your bones in the face become supper tight from the sutures

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
  • JFL
Reactions: Haven, Deleted member 14781, WontStopNorwooding and 7 others
Mewing doesn't work, you can get more compact and a higher fwhr literally from just puberty, i never mewed but have pics from when i was 15 and now at 21, i look like a different person, my midface is shorter, bigger zygos, bigger chin, fwhr etc. Those mewing transformations are just misconceptions from puberty, for example DHT in fact continues to make your fave more masculine well until 25 and as high as 28 in some cases (clavicles). Mewing past 18 just couldn't work because your bones in the face become supper tight from the sutures
my fwhr is 1.93 im 18 btw my bigonal width is 95%

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
my fwhr is 1.93 im 18 btw my bigonal width is 95%
Mine is 1.93 as well, your fwhr increases naturally until like 30, its not a huge increase but it does actually. This is why mewing is a misconception. Mewing could theoretically work actually before puberty

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 14166
Mine is 1.93 as well, your fwhr increases naturally until like 30, its not a huge increase but it does actually. This is why mewing is a misconception. Mewing could theoretically work actually before puberty
aight bro it was nice meeting you , u seem cool ill be lurking tho just saying for anyone out here reading this

• +1
:love::love::love::love::love:

SO ITS NOT OVER :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
The increase in fhwr is the biggest between 18 and 21, after that the rest is 1cm at best for the next 5-7 years

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 14166 and Deleted member 8244
aight bro it was nice meeting you , u seem cool ill be lurking tho just saying for anyone out here reading this
Im a med student, i know how connective tissue and bones work jfl, thats why bro

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 14166
The increase in fhwr is the biggest between 18 and 21, after that the rest is 1cm at best for the next 5-7 years
im 18, if this makes my jaw bigger aswell then i might unironically ascend from the affects of late puberty

im 18, if this makes my jaw bigger aswell then i might unironically ascend from the affects of late puberty
Jaw usually doesn't get bigger actually, chin does somewhat tho, same for browridge and cheekbones

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 8244
Jaw usually doesn't get bigger actually, chin does somewhat tho, same for browridge and cheekbones
my chin to philtrum is 3.2 how big would you estimate at 21

which parts of the face doesnt stop growing after puberty? I'm 21 and I think my face is still masculinizing and getting bigger/wider

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14166
SmartSelect 20210830 013538 Gallery
AirBrush 20210823192435
AirBrush 20210830014048

15yo me and me now, i was almost the same height at 15 as im now at 21, but i was 13kg skinnier and still my face was completely boneless

@uglymug

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 14867 and 6 others
fuckinh hell transfromed from subhuman to human
Doesn't matter tho, the scars left from then still are present and im still mentally damaged from it, similarly to Amnesia i will never recover and will cope with pizza and video games. Few girls rated me a 8/10 on the most right pic but it didn't stroke my ego one bit because i have accepted its over

• Hmm...
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
who rated this guy chadlite
Ray liotta lmao

Yeah jfl, your browridge grows too. Muuuh mewing jfl
this is amazing, I am going to keep living healthy and looksmaxxing and see if this happens to me, fuarckin life fuel, because i've already been rated 4.5 psl so if this is true and i get higher fwhr along withe hunter eyes and more chin then i could mog

Last edited:
  • +1
this is amazing, I am going to keep living healthy and looksmaxxing and see if this happens to me
Just take k2 and and go out on the sun as much as possible (don't worry about collagen, your collagen is super strong until 21, so sun damage is non existent). Also go to the gym and lift hard, eat tons of proteins. I absolutely credit the gym as one of the factors that led to my transformation

• +1
  • Hmm...
Just take k2 and and go out on the sun as much as possible (don't worry about collagen, your collagen is super strong until 21, so sun damage is non existent). Also go to the gym and lift hard, eat tons of proteins. I absolutely credit the gym as one of the factors that led to my transformation
i love going to the gym

• +1
I remember when i rated your clavicles, you were such a bdd-riddled dog back then

this is amazing, I am going to keep living healthy and looksmaxxing and see if this happens to me, fuarckin life fuel, because i've already been rated 4.5 psl so if this is true and i get higher fwhr along withe hunter eyes and more chin then i could mog
make no mistake, you are ugly. Mog should not even be in your dictionary

cameras aren't fooling you, the mirror isn't fooling you

you are subhuman

make no mistake, you are ugly. Mog should not even be in your dictionary

cameras aren't fooling you, the mirror isn't fooling you

you are subhuman
have you seen my face? I've shared it with a few people, and yes I know im not attractive, but I'm still not at my full potential

have you seen my face? I've shared it with a few people, and yes I know im not attractive, but I'm still not at my full potential
I'm just being aggressive/confrontation maxxing, that was a low-inhib comment I left

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 8244
I'm just being aggressive/confrontation maxxing, that was a low-inhib comment I left
I see. sorry, my personality is foid tier.

DON'T FEEL GUILTY!

• +1
Reactions: Warlow
I remember when i rated your clavicles, you were such a bdd-riddled dog back then
I was bullied severally for being a fat fuck and having acne few years ago, those scars never heal, i still have bdd but it has gotten definitely better

• Hmm...
dont care

• JFL
Reactions: Ryan
Why is everyone on this website literally so retarded. What even are these posts and why are they allowed in the looksmaxing section?

Mods. Do your job.

Attachments

• 20210323_012737.jpg
    20210323_012737.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 54
  • 20210204_015356.jpg
    20210204_015356.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 29
  • Screenshot_20201226-221419_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20201226-221419_Gallery.jpg
    201.4 KB · Views: 29
  • Screenshot_20210219-142440_Video Player.jpg
    Screenshot_20210219-142440_Video Player.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 51
I WANNA ADMIT THAT I FUCKED IT UP well kinda , GIVING FALSE ACCUSATIONS OF @Salludon I MUST ADMIT IM NOT FULLY CAPABLE OF HANDLING AND DECODING ADVANCED PHOTOSHOP IM SORRY MY SINCERE APOLOGIES @Salludon BUT THERE IS HOPE GENTS HE DOES PHOTOSHOP WE JUST NEED SOMEONE WITH BETTER SKILLS TO DECODE IT SO ANYONE WHO READS THIS MESSAGE GO TO YOUR NEAREST EDITOR AND LET THEM DECODE ALL THESE FAKE FRAUDERS FOR YOU THEY ARE EVERYWHERE WITH THAT SAID , I WILL BE LURKING ON THIS SITE ALSO , I GOT AMBITIONS TO PURSUE IM GONNA BE A CHEMICAL ENGINEER AND ON MY LAST YEAR AT ALEVELS WITH THE RATINGS YOU HAVE GIVEN ME OF BEING A HTN/CHADLITE I WILL GO OUT AND SLAY IN NAME OF LOOKSMAX.ORG I WILL SEE YOU BOYOS IN THE FUTURE PROBABLY NEXT SUMMER I DONT FUCKING KNOW ITS BEEN A FUN RIDE WITH YOU ALL PEACE

u should hhave tagged guys likee u did in old threads ITS Not fair op tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
If @Salludon has taliban fighters at your house send a jfl react :cop:

You're like those scholars who set out to disprove the life of Jesus and end up converting to orthodoxy.