I fucked up BAD! (Update)

Iblameelijah

Iblameelijah

Iron
I made a post abt my gf earlier and how I was jealous bc she got super excited over potentially being friends with this guy who shared a common interest with her (the post: https://looksmax.org/threads/is-thi...ed-about-another-nigga.1120850/#post-16701533)

Well I talked to her abt the entire situation and now she’s more mad at me than she’s ever been. She said that I should have came to her instead of making her look bad online. I feel so guilty. How do I make it up to her? She says the only reason she was so excited about potentially being friends with this guy is because not many ppl share this interest with her & she doesn’t have friends and she just wanted someone to talk to about the interest. But I wasn’t thinking abt that. I was just jealous she was getting super excited of someone else and I never meant to make her look bad I was just wondering if it were normal or not. She’s super mad I’m scared imma wake up and she’ll have me blocked on everything’s :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

Pls help think of ways to make it up to her I can’t lose her :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::blackpill:

Attachments

• IMG_0084.jpeg
    IMG_0084.jpeg
    117 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and CopiumX
I made a post abt my gf earlier and how I was jealous bc she got super excited over potentially being friends with this guy who shared a common interest with her (the post: https://looksmax.org/threads/is-thi...ed-about-another-nigga.1120850/#post-16701533)

Well I talked to her abt the entire situation and now she’s more mad at me than she’s ever been. She said that I should have came to her instead of making her look bad online. I feel so guilty. How do I make it up to her? She says the only reason she was so excited about potentially being friends with this guy is because not many ppl share this interest with her & she doesn’t have friends and she just wanted someone to talk to about the interest. But I wasn’t thinking abt that. I was just jealous she was getting super excited of someone else and I never meant to make her look bad I was just wondering if it were normal or not. She’s super mad I’m scared imma wake up and she’ll have me blocked on everything’s :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

Pls help think of ways to make it up to her I can’t lose her :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::blackpill:
I least you have a gf Ive never had one

• +1
Reactions: PSL Les

start getting sturdy infront of her like a real nigga 🥶

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cromagnon, Andremln, ZachS and 1 other person
I’mma tell you some life advice nobody said before kid, I just need to know one thing, how does her pussy feel?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hypernormie and Andremln

She’s gaslighting you kid in reality she’s already cheating on you with the whole hood. You better break up with her, you’ve made a good choice to come ask some stinky Dalits opinion over your own social circle.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Andremln, african_subhuman and Kanye West's Cousin
She’s gaslighting you kid in reality she’s already cheating on you with the whole hood. You better break up with her, you’ve made a good choice to come ask some stinky Dalits opinion over your own social circle.
A whole hood is insane :feelswhy: stop fuckin around this is my life we are talking about here

• JFL
Reactions: 97baHater
Nigga she's cucking you or at the very least trying to.
Just let her go. Tell her that you don't want to hear it and what she said sounded suspicious. Then just ignore her. Don't reply to anyting she says.
Update me what happens

• +1
Reactions: Andremln, african_subhuman and 97baHater
Nigga she's cucking you or at the very least trying to.
Just let her go. Tell her that you don't want to hear it and what she said sounded suspicious. Then just ignore her. Don't reply to anyting she says.
Update me what happens
Nigga I’m not doing that 😭 how is she cucking me? I fucked upppppp

A whole hood is insane :feelswhy: stop fuckin around this is my life we are talking about here
First answer this
I’mma tell you some life advice nobody said before kid, I just need to know one thing, how does her pussy feel?

Anyway, my honest advice for you bud is to stop being a low t cuck afraid of everything and talk to her about your concerns etc… and say that you did not appreciate what she said, also buddy it would be very helpful if you could screenshot her answers.

Nigga I’m not doing that 😭 how is she cucking me? I fucked upppppp
Bro she has no reason to be so excited to talk to another guy
"Oh my gosh"
"I really wanna be his friend"
"ughhh"
how do u not realize lol. Try telling her you really want to be friends with a random girl. She's literally manipulating you about this now too. Just don't play those games bro lol. Besides, you clearly want her more than she wants you. She's going to be able to play you as much as she wants. I doubt she's really attracted to you ngl

just end the relationship wdym

• +1
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes
First answer this

Anyway, my honest advice for you bud is to stop being a low t cuck afraid of everything and talk to her about your concerns etc… and say that you did not appreciate what she said, also buddy it would be very helpful if you could screenshot her answers.
I told her and she understood. But she just didn’t like that I posted abt it and didn’t ad the context that she has no friends & she wanted someone to talk to abt her interest

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ZachS and 97baHater
I told her and she understood. But she just didn’t like that I posted abt it and didn’t ad the context that she has no friends & she wanted someone to talk to abt her interest
Understandable, nigga how did you find a girl who is such a lonely loser that’s my dream

Why would you tell her you posted it online? What made you think that would be a good idea?

• So Sad
Reactions: Iblameelijah

Ni g g er u already got a gf so get out of looksmax.org and that bi tch of yours is clearly interested in that guy there is no foo king interest lol she just wants to mate with him :feelswhy:

Yea I feel there’s no real reason for a girl to want to be a guys friend this bad but it’s whatever and hopefully it’s nothing but you’ll never really know

She didn’t even see what the guy looked like btw she just seen he had a common rare interest

Dnr stinky nigga

nigga

Attachments

• 4261846_4213604_4208883_dnr.mp4
    2.1 MB
My bitch would never get excited for another man for any reason whatsoever I’m just saying

Dnr

Sorry to say to u fellow blackcell it's brutally over

• So Sad
Reactions: Iblameelijah