i fucked up getting to know a jb

buflek

buflek

get ripped or die mirin
i was at some park with a mate doing calisthetics and chilling abit when a group of girls and boys (all around 16 yo) approached us asking what my name is. we chilled with them all the time and there was a cutie jb that had a belly free top and sweatpants on. she looked at me all the time and even tried to start a conversation with me but i didnt know what to answer so i just said "oh yea" (her mate talked about how his phone broke and she took it from him and showed me the cracks).
she always positioned herself so i could see her and she could see me and i saw several times how she looked at me and looked away quick when i looked.
whatever there was a black couple passing us and i randomly say to my mate that her ass is perfect. the jb turned around and looked at her butt too.
after that she didnt look anymore and walked away a lot and didnt even say bye to us when she left.

i fucked up my best chance to get to know some jb because i talked about asses of other woman :(

Hättest sagen sollen "aber deiner ist besser".

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and MiroslavBulldosex
jb gave me iois, i fucked up by talking about another girls butt and then she seemed mad
lol who cares just pump and dump them. if your good-looking enough tell it to their faces they'll be mad for a little while and come back.

Idiot

Why would you even look at a negro woman when theres a prime jb on your dick....

Idiot

Why would you even look at a negro woman when theres a prime jb on your dick....
i just wanted to sound like a low inhib slayer in front of the jbs

• JFL
Reactions: xit
i was at some park with a mate doing calisthetics and chilling abit when a group of girls and boys (all around 16 yo) approached us asking what my name is. we chilled with them all the time and there was a cutie jb that had a belly free top and sweatpants on. she looked at me all the time and even tried to start a conversation with me but i didnt know what to answer so i just said "oh yea" (her mate talked about how his phone broke and she took it from him and showed me the cracks).
she always positioned herself so i could see her and she could see me and i saw several times how she looked at me and looked away quick when i looked.
whatever there was a black couple passing us and i randomly say to my mate that her ass is perfect. the jb turned around and looked at her butt too.
after that she didnt look anymore and walked away a lot and didnt even say bye to us when she left.

i fucked up my best chance to get to know some jb because i talked about asses of other woman :(
Nur so dass du weißt, niemand in der USA sagt "mate" für ein Kumpel, man sagt anstatt "friend."