I fucked up how do I get rid of a crazy woman

nigtard

nigtard

So every since I left .org I have started going outside more as I stopped spending all my time rotting on here.Anyways I got approached by some foid who is way out of my league looks wise.This should’ve been a red flag for me since I’m ugly af but because she was HTB+ with a good body I ignored it.So its been a week since I have been speaking to her and she acts like I have known her all my life.She's batshit crazy I don't know why I brought her into my life.I could tell that she was mentally ill when I met her but I was too desperate.

I should've ran away when she told me within 24hrs that we met that she is looking for an relationship.The worst thing is that she is rich and got a lot of connections.No one has ever told her no in her life and she expects me to do that as well.We had a fight over some petty shit and after we made up she started threatening me in a lowkey way telling me that her dad can get me killed if he wanted to.

She wants me to call her immediately when I wake up and when I go to sleep.She gets mad whenever I tell her that I'm going out because she believes that I will talk to other girls.She told me that I am not allowed to speak or be in the presence of other girls that aren't her or my family.She has implied that she will freak out if she catches me with another girl.The crazy thing is that we aren't even official yet.I was on the phone with her today and told her that I was going to have to hang up early because I needed to eat and she got FUCKING MAD.

Please how do I get rid of her.I was only keeping her around for a pump and dump but now she is sucking the life out of me.I used to want to be in a relationship but if its like this then I would rather remain an incel.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, twinkceluwu, WeiWei and 7 others
She SCREAMS of anxious attachment. Plaguing most gen z white women these days

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension, thereallegend, JohnDoe and 1 other person
She SCREAMS of anxious attachment. Plaguing most gen z white women these days
I'm scared of her she has brought up sex a few times but I don't even think I want to do it with her anymore.I'm scared of what she will do when she catches me with another woman.She expects me to tell her everything, no privacy at all.She wants me to do everything I do together with her as well.How do I get rid of a woman like this

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I'm scared of her she has brought up sex a few times but I don't even think I want to do it with her anymore.I'm scared of what she will do when she catches me with another woman.She expects me to tell her everything, no privacy at all.She wants me to do everything I do together with her as well.How do I get rid of a woman like this

1-Line DNRD Summary:
Create emotional and physical distance, set firm boundaries, and exit the relationship safely and decisively, while being aware of her potential volatility and manipulation.

-------

The OP is clearly feeling trapped and scared due to the woman's overwhelming possessiveness and manipulative control tactics. Here’s a breakdown:

1. Sexual Pressure: She’s repeatedly brought up sex, which indicates she's trying to escalate the relationship physically to bind him further. His reluctance to have sex suggests that he’s starting to see past the initial attraction and is feeling the weight of her controlling behavior. This could be an attempt on her part to further entrench him emotionally.
  2. Lack of Privacy: The fact that she wants him to share everything and do everything together indicates a need for constant validation and control. She’s trying to eliminate any sense of individuality or privacy on his part, which can be exhausting and emotionally draining.
  3. Fear of Retribution: The OP expresses fear about what will happen if she catches him with another woman. Given that she has already made veiled threats, this is a very real concern. She is exhibiting paranoid and possessive behaviors that suggest she’s capable of lashing out if things don’t go her way.

How to Get Rid of a Woman Like This:​

1. Immediate Detachment: Start by limiting contact. Gradually reduce communication and avoid engaging in long conversations, especially about personal matters. Don’t give her access to your private life.
  2. Firm Boundaries: Set clear, firm boundaries. Let her know what you’re uncomfortable with (e.g., being monitored constantly) and stick to those boundaries. Don’t engage in further conversations about her controlling behaviors—simply reaffirm your stance.
  3. No Room for Negotiation: Do not leave any room for negotiation or false hope. Be decisive when stating that the relationship isn’t working for you. If she gets pushy or tries to manipulate you, stay firm and avoid explanations that give her further avenues for control.
  4. Prepare for Pushback: Given her personality, expect emotional outbursts or even further threats. Be mentally prepared for this, and stay calm and detached in your responses. Avoid escalating the situation.
  5. Safety First: If she’s threatened you (even in a low-key way) about her father’s power, take those threats seriously. Make sure you’re in a safe environment and cut off ties in a controlled, safe manner. It may be wise to have someone aware of the situation or, if it escalates, to involve authorities for your protection.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, counterintuitive, ascension and 1 other person
help me bhais @Gengar @ElTruecel .This post is the only reason I came back here

• +1
So every since I left .org I have started going outside more as I stopped spending all my time rotting on here.Anyways I got approached by some foid who is way out of my league looks wise.This should’ve been a red flag for me since I’m ugly af but because she was HTB+ with a good body I ignored it.So its been a week since I have been speaking to her and she acts like I have known her all my life.She's batshit crazy I don't know why I brought her into my life.I could tell that she was mentally ill when I met her but I was too desperate.

I should've ran away when she told me within 24hrs that we met that she is looking for an relationship.The worst thing is that she is rich and got a lot of connections.No one has ever told her no in her life and she expects me to do that as well.We had a fight over some petty shit and after we made up she started threatening me in a lowkey way telling me that her dad can get me killed if he wanted to.

She wants me to call her immediately when I wake up and when I go to sleep.She gets mad whenever I tell her that I'm going out because she believes that I will talk to other girls.She told me that I am not allowed to speak or be in the presence of other girls that aren't her or my family.She has implied that she will freak out if she catches me with another girl.The crazy thing is that we aren't even official yet.I was on the phone with her today and told her that I was going to have to hang up early because I needed to eat and she got FUCKING MAD.

Please how do I get rid of her.I was only keeping her around for a pump and dump but now she is sucking the life out of me.I used to want to be in a relationship but if its like this then I would rather remain an incel.

1-Line DNRD Summary:​

This woman shows extreme anxious attachment combined with controlling, manipulative behaviors, and poses a significant emotional threat due to her volatility and possessiveness.

It's a situation where cutting off contact would be essential for self-preservation.

-------

The behavior you're describing shows clear signs of toxic possessiveness and insecurity, likely stemming from anxious-preoccupied attachment. Here’s a breakdown:

1. Frequency of Calls and Texts: The insistence on taking the phone off Do Not Disturb (DND), along with repeated missed calls and frustration at not being able to reach him, signals hyper-control and anxiety about not being in constant communication. This is typical of someone who feels insecure in their relationship, fearing abandonment or infidelity.
  2. Threatening Behavior: The fact that she low-key threatened him, referencing her father’s power, shows a manipulative and controlling mindset. This is another sign of toxic possessiveness, where she’s trying to exert dominance and instill fear to maintain control.
  3. Boundary Violations: Dictating who he can or cannot speak to, and showing irrational jealousy towards any potential interaction with other women, shows a complete disregard for personal boundaries. Her expectation that he only speaks to her or his family is another red flag of obsessive behavior.
  4. Implied Coercion: Her comment about wanting to know where he is, combined with emotional reactions to trivial things like hanging up early for food, highlights the fact that she’s imposing her insecurities and need for control on him.

1-Line DNRD Summary:
Create emotional and physical distance, set firm boundaries, and exit the relationship safely and decisively, while being aware of her potential volatility and manipulation.

-------

The OP is clearly feeling trapped and scared due to the woman's overwhelming possessiveness and manipulative control tactics. Here’s a breakdown:

1. Sexual Pressure: She’s repeatedly brought up sex, which indicates she's trying to escalate the relationship physically to bind him further. His reluctance to have sex suggests that he’s starting to see past the initial attraction and is feeling the weight of her controlling behavior. This could be an attempt on her part to further entrench him emotionally.
  2. Lack of Privacy: The fact that she wants him to share everything and do everything together indicates a need for constant validation and control. She’s trying to eliminate any sense of individuality or privacy on his part, which can be exhausting and emotionally draining.
  3. Fear of Retribution: The OP expresses fear about what will happen if she catches him with another woman. Given that she has already made veiled threats, this is a very real concern. She is exhibiting paranoid and possessive behaviors that suggest she’s capable of lashing out if things don’t go her way.

How to Get Rid of a Woman Like This:​

1. Immediate Detachment: Start by limiting contact. Gradually reduce communication and avoid engaging in long conversations, especially about personal matters. Don’t give her access to your private life.
  2. Firm Boundaries: Set clear, firm boundaries. Let her know what you’re uncomfortable with (e.g., being monitored constantly) and stick to those boundaries. Don’t engage in further conversations about her controlling behaviors—simply reaffirm your stance.
  3. No Room for Negotiation: Do not leave any room for negotiation or false hope. Be decisive when stating that the relationship isn’t working for you. If she gets pushy or tries to manipulate you, stay firm and avoid explanations that give her further avenues for control.
  4. Prepare for Pushback: Given her personality, expect emotional outbursts or even further threats. Be mentally prepared for this, and stay calm and detached in your responses. Avoid escalating the situation.
  5. Safety First: If she’s threatened you (even in a low-key way) about her father’s power, take those threats seriously. Make sure you’re in a safe environment and cut off ties in a controlled, safe manner. It may be wise to have someone aware of the situation or, if it escalates, to involve authorities for your protection.
My first mistake was bringing her to my house.She lives in the flat above me and spies in her window to see when I go inside.I'm trying to detach from her but we go to the same univesity and she is in some of my classes so it will be awkward if I start ignoring her.She isn't scared to go crazy at me in public she has already done that before

If she's actually rich and this isn't larp you should babymommamaxx and get her pregnant. She comes from money so your kid will be taken care of and you will never have to pay child support, especially since you aren't even married. If I had a rich attractive foid obsessed with me that would be the one scenario I get married because it's quite literally one of the only ways a man can be hypergamous.

I just read you're in uni and she lives really close to you so this isn't ideal I guess but marrying up as a guy is the only scenario where marriage would be worth it, the average marriage is some bluepilled cuck marrying a mid chick in his same wealth bracket and tying half of his assets to her because he's a submissive npc

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BoredPrince, fuckfack and nigtard
IMG 1781

Tales from Mumbai femboy conversion centre

• JFL
Reactions: counterintuitive, ascension and watah
Nigga if she's actually rich and this isn't larp you should babymommamaxx and get her pregnant. She comes from money so your kid will be taken care of and you will never have to pay child support, especially since you aren't even married. If I had a rich attractive foid obsessed with me that would be the one scenario I get married because it's quite literally one of the only ways a man can be hypergamous.
I don't love her and I'm only 18 I dont want a kid now.Theres other foids out there other than her.

My first mistake was bringing her to my house.She lives in the flat above me and spies in her window to see when I go inside.I'm trying to detach from her but we go to the same univesity and she is in some of my classes so it will be awkward if I start ignoring her.She isn't scared to go crazy at me in public she has already done that before

The OP is trapped in a toxic situation where the woman is invading his privacy, showing controlling behavior, and is unafraid of public outbursts, making detachment difficult due to proximity and shared classes.

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
The OP is trapped in a toxic situation where the woman is invading his privacy, showing controlling behavior, and is unafraid of public outbursts, making detachment difficult due to proximity and shared classes.
Seriously how do I get rid of her without it being my fault

• +1
I posted it earlier
I will try that but Im also thinking of asking one of my friends who teramogs me to cold approach her in the hopes that she loses interest in me.

• +1
I will try that but Im also thinking of asking one of my friends who teramogs me to cold approach her in the hopes that she loses interest in me.
What's his rating and looks like?

• +1
Reactions: nigtard
What's his rating and looks like?
Probably like HTN I doubt it will work tho since I saw guys who look better than me approach her in the club and she kept rejecting them

• +1
Probably like HTN I doubt it will work tho since I saw guys who look better than me approach her in the club and she kept rejecting them
What does she really want though? She seems insecure that a GL guy will pump and dump

• +1
What does she really want though? She seems insecure that a GL guy will pump and dump
She wants an LTR she keeps telling me that she is loyal and shit.

• +1

Crazy foid is a blessing

• +1
Reactions: fluoride1337 and nigtard
yep which is why Im trying to get rid before its too late
Weird that the most LTR-hungry foids are the worst foids to LTR
and that's 75% of western zoomer women

Crazy foid is a blessing
That is what I thought until I met one.They suck all the energy out of you,I can barely do anything without her consent or she goes crazy.

Weird that the most LTR-hungry foids are the worst foids to LTR
and that's 75% of western zoomer women
How did you find a HQNP?They are so hard to find

• +1

Attachment issues jfl, avg white women these days, BLOCK HER RUN AND NEVER COME BACK TAKE HER OFF YOUR LIFE RN GHOSTING IS NOT ENOUGH

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and nigtard
Attachment issues jfl, avg white women these days, BLOCK HER RUN AND NEVER COME BACK TAKE HER OFF YOUR LIFE RN GHOSTING IS NOT ENOUGH
She lives two storeys above me knows most my friends and is in some of her classes.Im looking for a way to get rid of her with her being the villian

• +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR
She lives two storeys above me knows most my friends and is in some of her classes.Im looking for a way to get rid of her with her being the villian
Make her feel mad, she is impulsive and anxious, say for example that you are with another girl now, she will cheat on you in less then a week, then you say to her that you were with just your cousin and it was no big deal, then everyone will know that she cheated on you, and there is a reason to end things with her
Or js tell her you are not ready for a relathionship like women do jfl

• +1
So every since I left .org I have started going outside more as I stopped spending all my time rotting on here.
You could not live with your own failure, where did that bring you? Back here nigga

• JFL
Reactions: irkkedmulatto and nigtard
Make her feel mad, she is impulsive and anxious, say for example that you are with another girl now, she will cheat on you in less then a week, then you say to her that you were with just your cousin and it was no big deal, then everyone will know that she cheated on you, and there is a reason to end things with her
Or js tell her you are not ready for a relathionship like women do jfl
If she doesnt let me hit in the next week I will just tell her that Im not ready

• JFL
If she doesnt let me hit in the next week I will just tell her that Im not ready
Do that jfl, chad puts any women in his bed with a 1 hour talk lol

• +1
Do that jfl, chad puts any women in his bed with a 1 hour talk lol
Honestly a pump and dump scenario would be the best in this case
Promise her an LTR, act romantic, cuddle her after sex, sweet talk, then block her and dump her after she leaves
She is not ready for an LTR and needs a wake up call.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nigtard, NoReedemingFeature and org3cel.RR
If she's rich then you're set. You can be a NEET rotter while having her pay for everything :feelshah:

• Hmm...
Honestly a pump and dump scenario would be the best in this case
Promise her an LTR, act romantic, cuddle her after sex, sweet talk, then block her and dump her after she leaves
She is not ready for an LTR and needs a wake up call.
Having a relathionship is the worse you get hurt and thats it pump and dump is the best

• +1
Reactions: nigtard and Xangsane
Having a relathionship is the worse you get hurt and thats it pump and dump is the best
For her, a pump and dump should work. Gives her a fucking wake up call
Also WHY are white gen Z women SO anxiously attached?

• +1
Reactions: nigtard and org3cel.RR
If she's rich then you're set. You can be a NEET rotter while having her pay for everything :feelshah:
but shes crazy I have only known her for one week and its clear that she becomes too attached very fast and is insecure.

For her, a pump and dump should work. Gives her a fucking wake up call
Also WHY are white gen Z women SO anxiously attached?
White women have been pumped and dumped by many men, cheated on and got hurt, social media overral and isolation.
Attachement issues are built by having little to no trust, and overral dificulty to connect with one another.
While black women feel superior, and asian women are calm
White women are chosen by most men, those men are mostly gl and tall, they will cheat on them and they their mental health goes down the hill.
I found this by 3 studies, showing the rise of attachement issues.

• Hmm...
Reactions: JohnDoe
White women have been pumped and dumped by many men, cheated on and got hurt, social media overral and isolation.
Attachement issues are built by having little to no trust, and overral dificulty to connect with one another.
White women are chosen by most men, those men are mostly gl and tall, they will cheat on them and they their mental health goes down the hill.
Done a compiled study here:

Attachment Styles Among Gen Z Women of All Ethnicities

Attachment StyleWhiteEast AsianSouth AsianMENAHispanicAfrican AmericanOverall
Anxious-Preoccupied40-50%10-15%15-20%15-20%30-40%35-45%30-40%
Dismissive-Avoidant15-20%40-50%20-25%25-30%15-20%10-15%20-25%
Secure20-25%15-20%30-35%30-35%20-25%20-25%20-25%
Fearful-Avoidant10-15%10-15%5-10%5-10%10-15%10-15%10-15%

• +1
WDYM by "black women feel superior"?

• +1
block her and make a new account irl

lucky fag
i wish a htb was this obsessed with me

WDYM by "black women feel superior"?
On avg, they are more agressive and feel better about themselves most of the times their self esteem is higher then it should be

• +1
On avg, they are more agressive and feel better about themselves most of the times their self esteem is higher then it should be
I noticed this too

• +1
Is it because right, white women expect a HTN+ so they become anxious as hell?

• +1
I dont understand man😭
white women, as entitled as they are, believing they are entitled to getting a HTN or above boyfriend, then they become anxious to try and lock him down.

• JFL
white women, as entitled as they are, believing they are entitled to getting a HTN or above boyfriend, then they become anxious to try and lock him down.
Yes, they prefer to be used by HTN then settle for a mtn