I fucked up in the kitchen

Gengar’s Ghost

Gengar’s Ghost

wizard
Staff
Joined
Oct 25, 2018
Posts
186,400
Reputation
316,565
There was a pan with food in it, and I was busy shitposting here so without noticing, I hit the handle with my leg and wham! It fell on the floor. :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
 
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gobnull, Deathninja328, negative and 29 others
oof
 
  • +1
Reactions: psltristan1, zudlife, ICR and 3 others
Happens to me always:Angy: i end up cooking again
 
  • +1
Reactions: Vrilltrum, psltristan1, jp212 and 6 others
4 quintillion replies incoming
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: negative, Vrilltrum, Dydargas_ and 10 others
Happens to me always:Angy: i end up cooking again
Damn haha. We gotta be more careful. I wasn’t the one cooking so it would have been less worse.
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICR and volgograd009
  • +1
Reactions: reyik, ICR, volgograd009 and 1 other person
There was a pan with food in it, and I was busy shitposting here so without noticing, I hit the handle with my leg and wham! It fell on the floor. :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
We celebrate mistakes.
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICR, kbj, volgograd009 and 2 others
last christmas i gave you my heart but the very next day you gave it away
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ICR, kbj, volgograd009 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: reyik, volgograd009, ICR and 1 other person
5 SECOND RULE!
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: volgograd009, ICR and Gengar’s Ghost
Lucky you if it was me who was cooking not a single bit of it would’ve been saved
It was already done cooking and placed on the kitchen table but I still managed to fuck it up. :ROFLMAO:
 
  • +1
Reactions: reyik, volgograd009, ICR and 1 other person
:feelswhy:
 
  • +1
Reactions: volgograd009, ICR and Gengar’s Ghost
There was a pan with food in it, and I was busy shitposting here so without noticing, I hit the handle with my leg and wham! It fell on the floor. :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
Sounds like a you problem, not a me problem :feelskek:
 
  • WTF
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: volgograd009, ICR and Gengar’s Ghost
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: reyik, volgograd009, ICR and 1 other person
Sorry gengi.

Will a Pokémon make you feel better?

Pokemon F GIF
 
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: volgograd009, Gengar’s Ghost and ICR
  • +1
Reactions: reyik, volgograd009 and enviouss
:ROFLMAO:
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: volgograd009, Gengar’s Ghost and ICR
What’d you make
Not me, but my family. We have made a bunch of dishes but this was what we call daal (@Gobnull would know what it is).
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gobnull, reyik, enviouss and 3 others

Similar threads

DIY.Suicide
Replies
0
Views
14
DIY.Suicide
DIY.Suicide
HGH_
Replies
1
Views
11
xXXxZeusxXXx
xXXxZeusxXXx
оrg
Replies
11
Views
85
оrg
оrg
DrRodger
Replies
8
Views
79
TGUN.
TGUN.
Thinking_CEL
Replies
5
Views
52
Prøphet
Prøphet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top