i fucked up my interview

vaninskybird

vaninskybird

jb maxxer
Joined
Oct 25, 2020
Posts
3,048
Reputation
5,210
why do i have to be such an aspie non nt fuck, i literally stuttered, but that's mostly cus i didnt prepare that much, so i didnt know the answers
 
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Bashan and Deleted member 16203
  • JFL
Reactions: dimorphism
When I had a job interview I got overconfident and started asking him questions instead, I interviewed the interviewer, Kakashi type shit.


Got the job too.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573
When I had a job interview I got overconfident and started to ask him questions instead, I interviewed the interviewer, Kakashi type shit.


Got the job too.
it was for a front end job
imagine me asking the guy "so how do you make a request?" :lul:
 
increase IQ
 
  • +1
Reactions: vaninskybird
Haha plangi si fa fata

S-a terminat
 
You're lucky you even get interviews

I get rejected way before I even get the chance
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: vaninskybird
Haha plangi si fa fata

S-a terminat
aia e, nasol sa fii prost, pana imi da raspunsu ma pun sa invat calumea sa nu mai ma balbai ca un ratat
 
aia e, nasol sa fii prost, pana imi da raspunsu ma pun sa invat calumea sa nu mai ma balbai ca un ratat
Sau poti merge in strainatate si sa te intorci in tara si banii tai o sa aibe mai multa valoare

Majoritatea fac asta , mai ales tinerii
 
Sau poti merge in strainatate si sa te intorci in tara si banii tai o sa aibe mai multa valoare

Majoritatea fac asta , mai ales tinerii
nu tre sa plec nicaieri, front end se face de acasa
 
good job. the path for losers like us is to remain neets. working will just hurt you
 

Similar threads

Gengar’s Ghost
Replies
155
Views
464
Gobnull
Gobnull
HGH_
Replies
1
Views
14
xXXxZeusxXXx
xXXxZeusxXXx
BubbsyInnit
Replies
0
Views
37
BubbsyInnit
BubbsyInnit
DrRodger
Replies
8
Views
79
TGUN.
TGUN.
оrg
Replies
11
Views
85
оrg
оrg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top