I Fuckin Hate Mh Co-worker

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Fog
I fucking Hate this nigga man…Damn.

This bald ass, Fat ass, Weird walking Ass, Subhuman Ass, Unfunny ass, Dumbass nigga is mirin me af and he’s hella jealous.

I Mog this nigga into the multiverse and every morning he gets into office he walks in, looks at me like he has some problem with me, holds eye contact to the point where i say “Hi” and he looks the other way without responding to then say hi to the other niggas.

Like nigga, you old and look like shit. I know you mirin but don’t make it obvious, also i’m as friendly as one can get and can fake NT for a couple of hours (then i stop talking) and you hate me for no reason?

also i over hear this nigga talk about one slay he had when he was young (he’s in his 40s rn) EVERY SINGLE DAY to the other niggas.

My nigga nobody cares we all know you looked like shit then like rn and you probably fucked a trans nigga. Get over it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MRPERSONNN, lunin7, Kazuya and 5 others
Why insult his looks you lookist

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and LampPostPrime
Ask him what his issue is

This bald ass, Fat ass, Weird walking Ass, Subhuman Ass, Unfunny ass, Dumbass nigga is mirin me af and he’s hella jealous.

I Mog this nigga into the multiverse and every morning he gets into office he walks in, looks at me like he has some problem with me, holds eye contact to the point where i say “Hi” and he looks the other way without responding to then say hi to the other niggas.

Like nigga, you old and look like shit. I know you mirin but don’t make it obvious, also i’m as friendly as one can get and can fake NT for a couple of hours (then i stop talking) and you hate me for no reason?

also i over hear this nigga talk about one slay he had when he was young (he’s in his 40s rn) EVERY SINGLE DAY to the other niggas.

My nigga nobody cares we all know you looked like shit then like rn and you probably fucked a trans nigga. Get over it.
old heads are horrible.

waging sucks cause you gotta deal with other people and their dumbass problems.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer

You gotta speak up if someone snubs you in front of everyone. You say he does this every day? Next time he holds eye contact with you let a second or two go longer than usual and say "what's up" instead of "hi". After that don't look away first. Just keep staring. If he says nothing then just keep staring, and if he looks away without saying anything give a little laugh loud enough for everyone else to hear it before going about your business.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: currybrah, PseudoMaxxer, LampPostPrime and 1 other person

He’s the devil incarnate you have negative gaze

• +1
Beat his ass

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and LampPostPrime
Na he cucked you big time and it’s over for you! Next!

• WTF
You got to whoop that ass

• +1