I fuckin hate women so much

:bluepill: + lack of understanding of basic biology
men care as much about looks then women we are both shallow as fuck we also will leave a mtb for a stacylite thinking women are only the problem is some autistic basement dweller shit

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
men care as much about looks then women we are both shallow as fuck we also will leave a mtb for a stacylite thinking women are only the problem is some autistic basement dweller shit
I will never ever leave or cheat with my mtb gf with any girl even if she approaches me I'm a man of culture meanwhile I don't know any single mtb who won't cheat with a rich chad if she is dating an avg Joe .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924
Tying yourself to the opinions of foids will eventually mess you up. Just do what makes you happy.

Try mushrooms
Legit. Even if u become chad, caring about female opinion will make you unhappy anyways.

Ketamine is great to help you relax and rewire your brain. It's a massive anti-depressant
i have made 2 threads about this, although i dont have the motivation to make great threads anymore

i have made 2 threads about this, although i dont have the motivation to make great threads anymore

What are the 3 last blackpill for attaining enlightenment btw ?

I will never ever leave or cheat with my mtb gf with any girl even if she approaches me I'm a man of culture meanwhile I don't know any single mtb who won't cheat with a rich chad if she is dating an avg Joe .
I would

women are always looking for better they want the best genetics for there offspring ….. thats the blackpill dont let it ruin your life tho learn to live with it

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and 5.5psl
Time to rename this site back to sluthate? Lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499 and 5.5psl
I would

women are always looking for better they want the best genetics for there offspring ….. thats the blackpill dont let it ruin your life tho learn to live with it
How would it ruin my life if I decide to fuck hookers have fwbs/ons/hookups ( str only) with these pathetic creatures and be single ?

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 22924
How would it ruin my life if I decide to fuck hookers have fwbs/ons/hookups ( str only) with these pathetic creatures and be single ?
Do you never want children and shit

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Get yourself a loving Asian women they are like a different species.
People will say cope but who wants the stress and misery of a life with a western women who's body will go to shit after 30 anyway

• +1
  • Woah
you will learn when you're older lol- dont worry too much about it rn
Pls enlighten now bro or maybe in the PM's I want experience of others and I'll believe 100% of what you'll say
Better to learn from others than life fucking you and then you learn from it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
Donald Trump GIF by GIPHY News

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show
You are just wrong.

Testosterone exposure during prenatal development literally makes your brain less empathetic and more autist-like. Its obviously a bit more complex than that but you cant argue that on average women are less autistic and more empathetic than we are
They are maybe more sympathetic than men, meaning they are more likely to cry to kitten videos and maybe feel a little sad when someone is in trouble, but they lack deep empathy, they are borderline psychopathic towards men, they don't give a shit and would run if they saw a man suffering.

Only some portion of men have true, deep empathy, especially men who have gone through suffering and are able to deeply relate to others and feel their pain. And men suffer million times more than women in life, women generally have shallow existence, men have profound experiences both good and bad.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and 5.5psl
I hate women because they won’t have sex with me (I’m also moderately overweight and shower once a week)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, Pikabro and 5.5psl
They are maybe more sympathetic than men, meaning they are more likely to cry to kitten videos and maybe feel a little sad when someone is in trouble, but they lack deep empathy, they are borderline psychopathic towards men, they don't give a shit and would run if they saw a man suffering.

Only some portion of men have true, deep empathy, especially men who have gone through suffering and are able to deeply relate to others and feel their pain. And men suffer million times more than women in life, women generally have shallow existence, men have profound experiences both good and bad.
Yeah women are more sympathetic. Women tbh don’t really have empathy otherwise they’d understand men more

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924 and Pikabro
Yeah women are more sympathetic. Women tbh don’t really have empathy otherwise they’d understand men more
that has nothing to do with gender

I hate everyone the same women don't get a special pass tf.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
realistically the worst thing women can do to u is not want to fuck you or cuck you
A women can actually ruin your life...

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and Skywalker
  • Love it
Reactions: Skywalker and 5.5psl
Pls enlighten now bro or maybe in the PM's I want experience of others and I'll believe 100% of what you'll say
Better to learn from others than life fucking you and then you learn from it
Let me know if u find out

A women can actually ruin your life...
Unless a war happens or you’re unlucky/live in a lawless shithole then men aren’t really going to do anything to you. Meanwhile women can divorce rape you, jim crow you, collectively reject you into inceldom etc all very damaging things

Unless a war happens or you’re unlucky/live in a lawless shithole then men aren’t really going to do anything to you. Meanwhile women can divorce rape you, jim crow you, collectively reject you into inceldom etc all very damaging things
Emmett till* shit I’m retarded

But… but… my oneitis is different right? She’s pure and innocent and I’ll win her over and make her love me the way I love her, right?

• +1