I fucking cant sleep

A

Argentinazi

Iron
I don't nap for more than 30 minutes during the day, but I feel sleepy all day long. As soon as I go to bed, my sleepiness disappears and I only sleep for 3 to 4 hours at night. How the fuck do I fix my sleep? I've been like this for months, I can't recover from the gym and feel tired all day

• +1
Reactions: LVZZO, mathis, tombradylover and 1 other person
hard drugs

• +1
Reactions: fxckz, WeiWei and Argentinazi
I don't nap for more than 30 minutes during the day, but I feel sleepy all day long. As soon as I go to bed, my sleepiness disappears and I only sleep for 3 to 4 hours at night. How the fuck do I fix my sleep? I've been like this for months, I can't recover from the gym and feel tired all day
Take sleeping pills

• +1
Reactions: Argentinazi and WeiWei
I've had the same for years, just give up, it doesn't get better.

• +1
Reactions: fxckz and Argentinazi
go to the doctor may be insomniac

go to the doctor may be insomniac
My jewish doctor keeps giving me shitty sleep meds that have no impact, it's like I'm drinking water, it doesn't help

Doctors won't help with shit

My jewish doctor keeps giving me shitty sleep meds that have no impact, it's like I'm drinking water, it doesn't help

do you have problem sleeping bcz u overthink?

Bro u are fent enjoyer

I have the same issue it sucks ass. Other then sleeping pills only thing that really helps is hard excersice and no phone an hour or so before bed

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Argentinazi
test your blood sugar during you are tired

melatonin, biotin, check for more deficiencies or disruptions get a thorough test, try sleeping pills if u get desperate

eat raw meat and drink raw urine, follow a natural hunter gatherer lifestyle

Phenibut shuts me down

Its easy
30 min before bed stop looking at any type of screen
Put your room in the dark
Listen to something relaxing
And look in the dark for aroud 20-30min. You will feel like it become harder to keep your eyes open
Then just sleep

Stop going to the gym until you get better
Get sun exposure during the day and limit it at night, reduce screen time
Eat enough meat
Melatonin pills
Keep the same sleep wake up schedule
If that doesn't work take mexazolam for some days