I fucking can’t stand looking at my normie classmates instagram pages

cromagnon

cromagnon

Solstice
It’s so fucking brutal

They get to live a life of joy and happiness simply because they weren’t born mentally free and wild, broken free from Judaism’s chains in society (autism)

I like being an autist at times because it lets me be in these niche (I wouldn’t call org niche because it’s generally known nowadays but you know what I mean) communities and just be more emotionally aware than 99% of people

But it is actually suifuel to see NT’s living out their lives in relative bliss and peace from the reality of the world

It’s just people being happy in general that pisses me off as well, that’s a major contributor

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Trilogy, ChadL1te, alriodai and 3 others
Cuts even deeper when you know there’s nothing you can do to change this simple reality

Humanity is such a shit fucking species

Cuts even deeper when you know there’s nothing you can do to change this simple reality

Humanity is such a shit fucking species
dont go ER

dont go ER
I’m 14 and live in a liberal state

Couldn’t even go ER even if I wanted to JFL at shitty arbitrary laws preventing me from embracing my innate human instincts of violence

Couldn’t even go ER even if I wanted to JFL at shitty arbitrary laws preventing me from embracing my innate human instincts of violence
calm down and keep maxxing stop thinking about normies cause youll slay them in the end

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
  • +1
Reactions: reek and greycel
  • +1
Reactions: SLAY/NTs
Holy shit
I keep looking at my peers instagram pages
Legit suifuel
Bros never do this. Complete and utter epitome of suifuel for us inkwells

Holy shit
Legit suifuel
What do u even see there that makes u upset exactly

Holy shit
Legit suifuel
Be happy you gain the positives from the blackpill at a young age
Like no mouth breathing
Importance of sleep on height
How bad orthodontists are

I don't deserve this fate. I was the nicest kid out there man.
I never knew any of this. I only started nose breathing at 20.
Truth is nobody deserves this fate, but we gotta suck it up, thank God for giving us a chance and don't disrespect him by even thinking about roping. That's very disrespectful to somebody who we should want to connect with
Just firm the next 80 or so years in silence and good will

What do u even see there that makes u upset exactly
Them being happy and enjoying themselves in social settings
I’m not exactly anti social, I can make friends and speak well but I’m still visibly autistic to them
It just pisses me off how naturally they do it
And also how happy and carefree they look
The fact that they were simply born that way without having to care about any of the shit I have to worry about enrages me

Be happy you gain the positives from the blackpill at a young age
Like no mouth breathing
Importance of sleep on height
How bad orthodontists are

I don't deserve this fate. I was the nicest kid out there man.
I never knew any of this. I only started nose breathing at 20.
Truth is nobody deserves this fate, but we gotta suck it up, thank God for giving us a chance and don't disrespect him by even thinking about roping. That's very disrespectful to somebody who we should want to connect with
Just firm the next 80 or so years in silence and good will
It’s hard man
This world is so deterministic and evil
Every single presumption about you, is based off of things you can’t control
Your skull shape
Genetics
Height

I mean JFL what the fuck even kind of cruel existence is this

Chad gets to slay thousands of woman and party and eventually settle down with 4 kids and be happy

While some inkwell rots in his basement, no social connection for decades and just waiting to die while society goes on without him

And the difference between the two of them is merely where and what they were born as

Them being happy and enjoying themselves in social settings
I’m not exactly anti social, I can make friends and speak well but I’m still visibly autistic to them
It just pisses me off how naturally they do it
And also how happy and carefree they look
The fact that they were simply born that way without having to care about any of the shit I have to worry about enrages me
Eh. I feel the same way tbh. But I'm not aspie so I feel this way towards people with better genes. Couldn't care less about being NT if u still get mogged.

Why 14 yr olds rotting here now

Why 14 yr olds rotting here now
There always have been outcasts and incels among teens
The difference between now and the past is there now is a place for said teens to go and vent about it to others on
Not a new trend I’m afraid

There always have been outcasts and incels among teens
The difference between now and the past is there now is a place for said teens to go and vent about it to others on
Not a new trend I’m afraid
Teens weren’t even like this back then lmao

Eh. I feel the same way tbh. But I'm not aspie so I feel this way towards people with better genes. Couldn't care less about being NT if u still get mogged.
Yh it’s both I guess for me
My friend mogs me in literally every aspect from genes to wealth (and my family is pretty wealthy jfl) and it just seems so unfair that he was just BORN that way

Teens weren’t even like this back then lmao
Idfk bro
I’m just venting my problems
Isn’t that what the topic is for anyway

• +1
Reactions: Samouraï
Try being
More social
I was pretty social for most of the school year

But i got socially FUCKED because I called some bitch ugly or something in a private snap gc and it got leaked

And my entire social standing was destroyed

I’ve rebuilt it a bit but people see me as cruel or some fucking BS now :feelswhy::feelswhy:

But i got socially FUCKED because I called some bitch ugly or something in a private snap gc and it got leaked

I’ve rebuilt it a bit but people see me as cruel or some fucking BS now :feelswhy::feelswhy:
You reap what you sow I suppose
Still fucking brutal

Just don’t
Care abt them

the internet is a great resource, i've been looking at photoscans of my highschool yearbook from 1974 on classmates.com. so many dormant memories flooded back in. i could suddenly recall names i've not uttered for half a century. i've cross referenced some of my old classsmates names with google to learn where they are now, wasn't all the impressive. some in executive positions in their family business some in middle management. it seems no one really made it big. most everyone just became another wagie taxpig. my oneitis married an indian!

the internet is a great resource, i've been looking at photoscans of my highschool yearbook from 1974 on classmates.com. so many dormant memories flooded back in. i could suddenly recall names i've not uttered for half a century. i've cross referenced some of my old classsmates names with google to learn where they are now, wasn't all the impressive. some in executive positions in their family business some in middle management. it seems no one really made it big. most everyone just became another wagie taxpig. my oneitis married an indian!
It’s different when you are actively experiencing getting lifemogged by people
Just because I was born different
Does it mean I don’t deserve to experience anything they experience
Fucking brutal world :feelswhy:

I get what you mean, fuck normies, but you are 14 don’t give up and rot here. Pretty much anyone can get girls at 14, girls at that age dont give a fuck about looks or height or money, it’s not like dating as an adult. I would do anything to be 13-14 again

I get what you mean, fuck normies, but you are 14 don’t give up and rot here. Pretty much anyone can get girls at 14, girls at that age dont give a fuck about looks or height or money, it’s not like dating as an adult. I would do anything to be 13-14 again
The future is grim for me

I’m not cut out for school

I mean I’m intelligent enough to excel but I’m too fucking lazy and focused on other things to care

I can barely talk to girls

I don’t even know anymore bhai

How should I do it bro?

Any form of connection would probably heal me of this deep sadness

I just dk how to really get them to like me

There is one girl who I was decent friends with before, we’ve drifted now but I think it could be salvaged

Any advice on what I could do?

Anything to distract from this cruel world atp

How should I do it bro?

Any form of connection would probably heal me of this deep sadness

I just dk how to really get them to like me

There is one girl who I was decent friends with before, we’ve drifted now but I think it could be salvaged

Any advice on what I could do?

Anything to distract from this cruel world atp
If you're here you should already know how to make them like you. Better to looksmax now because it will definitely become clearer that's its your looks that matters, trust.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back