I FUCKING HAGE CHEWING

D

Deleted member 29747

No pfp gang, fuck pfp users
Joined
May 14, 2023
Posts
2,966
Reputation
2,198
Holy shit chewing gave me fucking bloated ass chick munk face I though chewing was a looksmax and eblagrnemt massiter made me a squirrel
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30461 and Deleted member 21735
Nah never mind I ain’t showing pic fuck this bro
 
get lean
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25713
the bloat is temporary shut the fuck up iqcel
 
chewing, mewing, all this crap is fairy tales for normals. bimax or death
 
Same if u have a wide face dont chew itll make things worse
 
Chew more now only your masseters have developed you will look good once your jaw bone gets developed too but it takes longer time than masseter
 

Similar threads

bulliedeveryday
Replies
4
Views
89
croasbow
croasbow
BiggestChungus
Replies
2
Views
79
J7X
J7X
iluvanavar
Replies
13
Views
47
iluvanavar
iluvanavar
ascender.psl
Replies
2
Views
79
ascender.psl
ascender.psl

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top