I FUCKING HATE ACNE

Bitchwhipper2

Bitchwhipper2

5'10pilled + leanbulking
IT ALWAYS APPEARS IN THE WORST PLACES

RIGHT NOW I HAVE A PIMPLE RIGHT BELOW MY LEFT CHEEKBONE WHICH FUCKS UP MY OGEE CURVE AT 3/4ths MAKING ME APPEAR SUBHUMAN

PLZ DROP TRET SOURCE EUROBROS

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wayme, datboijj, flippasav and 7 others
The cheek acne is the worst cause it makes you look like a bloatlord from 3/4 view. But the rare ramus acne can make you look mogger tbh

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, aspiringexcel, zharupodrugu and 4 others
The cheek acne is the worst cause it makes you look like a bloatlord from 3/4 view. But the rare ramus acne can make you look mogger tbh
I used to have terrible cystic acne all over and it completely distorted my jawline. Hellish.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aspiringexcel, mvp2v1 and TsarTsar444
acne is a disability

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 40471, wayme, redmaxx and 11 others
I used to have terrible cystic acne all over and it completely distorted my jawline. Hellish.
Same, but once had a rare unicorn where my cystic acne spawned exactly over my both ramuses, and it gave me a mogger look, kinda made me know how i would look with fillers

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Manletmachine, Deleted member 20370 and 1 other person
Same, but once had a rare unicorn where my cystic acne spawned exactly over my both ramuses, and it gave me a mogger look, kinda made me know how i would look with fillers
Just rub grease on your gonions theory

• JFL
Reactions: rares54, aspiringexcel and TsarTsar444
just done eat processed foods, milk products, sugar products. Focus on meat, fat, water. some fruits if your skin can handle it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, aspiringexcel, Manletmachine and 4 others
just done eat processed foods, milk products, sugar products. Focus on meat, fat, water. some fruits if your skin can handle it.
Yeah, my acne reduced to 70-80% just from stopping both diary and wheat. The wheat thing is a big problem tho, bread is very convenient to use when you are hungry and in a hurry

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, aspiringexcel, Kazuya and 2 others
Fiber intake influence the gut microbiome, I assume that influence would be an anti-acne one.

subhuman trait lol

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
Op complaining about acne when some guys suffer from seborrheic dermatitis. Acne is so easy to fix

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Manletmachine
Yeah, my acne reduced to 70-80% just from stopping both diary and wheat. The wheat thing is a big problem tho, bread is very convenient to use when you are hungry and in a hurry
very true, whenever I go in a bread eating binge I get more acne.

• So Sad
Reactions: aspiringexcel and TsarTsar444
My forehead acne use to be really bad and would round out what little browridge I have
Im leanmaxxing rn, so automatically ive basicly cut out everything except meat and vegetables

Hasnt really done anything so far, but we will see

very true, whenever I go in a bread eating binge I get more acne.
Things which break me out so far (confirmed):
-bread
-diary
-perfume
-laundry detergent
-toothpaste

Im a legit caveman jfl

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Kazuya, bradpittshairline and 1 other person
@Acne Victim

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Acne Victim
My forehead acne use to be really bad and would round out what little browridge I have

Im leanmaxxing rn, so automatically ive basicly cut out everything except meat and vegetables

Hasnt really done anything so far, but we will see
U don’t need vegetables. Maybe fruits r good

• So Sad
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
Based adventuretimecel

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26, aspiringexcel and TsarTsar444
Things which break me out so far (confirmed):
-bread
-diary
-perfume
-laundry detergent
-toothpaste

Im a legit caveman jfl
Toothpaste?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aspiringexcel and TsarTsar444
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
im accutanemaxxing soon

Toothpaste?
Yeah like when the paste comes outside my mouth when brushing teeth around the lips and mouth corner, it always makes me breakout in acne around that same region

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and aspiringexcel

RIGHT NOW I HAVE A PIMPLE RIGHT BELOW MY LEFT CHEEKBONE WHICH FUCKS UP MY OGEE CURVE AT 3/4ths MAKING ME APPEAR SUBHUMAN

I get then on my cock shut up

just don’t eat food that tastes good theory. Nah fuck that

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: mvp2v1 and datboijj
subhuman trait lol
it is and it's not even a joke
big sign of completely subhuman gut microbiome
but it's common so it's classified as normal
bad diet is just supposed to make you feel bad and look a little bad
not make you look like a popped hot pocket

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
just don’t eat food that tastes good theory. Nah fuck that
vegetables taste like this. fruites and red meat with lots of fat tastes very good your retard.

Go eat your carrot and your soy covered popcorn, with a seed oil tea. :feelsgood:

Go eat your carrot and your soy covered popcorn, with a seed oil tea. :feelsgood:
Tf is that? Nah I’ll go have a burger thanks

vegetables taste like this. fruites and red meat with lots of fat tastes very good your retard.

I was a ketotard for a while and felt great ngl

:feelshah:Tf is that? Nah I’ll go have a burger thanks
Go eat your seed oil cooked grainBurger, I’ll be over here eating my grass fed burger with raw honey.

Op complaining about acne when some guys suffer from seborrheic dermatitis. Acne is so easy to fix
both are fixable through isotret

Stop fapping coomer

What are your T levels

I have incurable acne scars that killed the pigment producing cells around them. Feelsbad but it's not like I'd be good looking without them so I'll just have to cope

just use Acutane bro

True but refer to my other comment

Users who are viewing this thread

Back