I fucking hate ALL foids

D

Deleted member 24929

Average Currycel
I don't get how people can be truly attracted to such wretched,shallow creatures like the average foid. If I suddenly got turned from a dalit currycel to white aryan chad slayer , or even someone that can get a good amount of femoid attention, I would never settle for having a girlfriend and would make my life's purpose to plow and brutally rape every foid I come across.Foids can never genuinely love a man for his character , it's all superficial physicality for them. These disgusting fleshbags deserve to be treated like the brainless, filthy cum depositories they are and only treated as human fleshlights to use and discard.

• +1
Reactions: NotoriousLoser, cadee, ElTruecel and 1 other person
and than their bodies should be put through a grain thresher when they go through menopause and can't give birth anymore and be used as a fertilizer.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss

• JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1

• JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
Women are EVIL!

experience it for urself then see if u feel the same

hate them aswell

I don't get how people can be truly attracted to such wretched,shallow creatures like the average foid. If I suddenly got turned from a dalit currycel to white aryan chad slayer , or even someone that can get a good amount of femoid attention, I would never settle for having a girlfriend and would make my life's purpose to plow and brutally rape every foid I come across.Foids can never genuinely love a man for his character , it's all superficial physicality for them. These disgusting fleshbags deserve to be treated like the brainless, filthy cum depositories they are and only treated as human fleshlights to use and discard.
that's gay