I FUCKING HATE BEING ND SO MUCH

Foidsla¥er

Foidsla¥er

Iron
Joined
Jun 2, 2026
Posts
7
Reputation
1
I’m grounded right now with two F’s and lost a check I needed, all because I’m ND. I can’t ignore it any longer. I’m hoping to get on meds for it. I can’t take it anymore. I get cussed out every damn day over and over again.

I’m 15 and 5'6¾", a freshman who made the C-team soccer team, and I’m a sub RB. I should be happy, but being ND drags me down so much. I don’t have a high IQ, and I’m not a good-looking guy most of the time. People call me MTN, but in good lighting I’m LTHN. These NT-ass bitches do not make it any better.

I’m not too popular, but I have a good amount of friends, like 10–14. I know it seems like a lot, but I don’t actually like being around these NTs. They make me feel like I want to roping so badly.

I can’t seem to do anything right, and my luck with girls is okay at best. I’m too nervous when I start talking to them, and then when I’m green, they all send mixed signals that my low-IQ ND brain cannot handle. So I start to worry, and then they stop talking to me.

This WILL happen with the girl I’m talking to now for sure. I’m just a fucking ND, low-IQ, fat, ugly bitch who can’t do anything right. High school is doing this to me. I’m done. Either I’m going to end up ropemaxxing or end up like ER, and I don’t know what I can do anymore. Can someone please help me?
 

Similar threads

WELOVELOOKS
Replies
11
Views
98
WELOVELOOKS
WELOVELOOKS
griffagella
Replies
7
Views
64
GeneticsIsEverythin
GeneticsIsEverythin
spikey88
Replies
13
Views
48
spikey88
spikey88
6
Replies
3
Views
38
them streets b cold
them streets b cold
no1softee
Replies
8
Views
33
no1softee
no1softee

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top