I FUCKING HATE HAMZA BULLSHIT SO FUCKING MUCH

D

Deleted member 8608

HIGH T ÜBERMOGGER 5.5PSL ASCENDING TO 6PSL
YOU FUCKING MORON, YOU PREACH YOU WORK HARD AND FOCUSED ON YOUR GOALS, YOU FOCUS ON YOUR WORK BLAH BLAH BLAH, LIKE FUCKING FAGGOT YOUR FUCKING JOB IS MAKING YOUTUBE VIDEOS AND SAYING HOW HARD YOU WORK LIKE FUCK YOU, YOU HAVE 0 SKILLS LITERALLY FUCKING 0, YOU DIDNT HAVE TO SPEND A FUCKING SECOND DEVELOPING ANY FUCKING HABILITY, WORKING HARD ON IT, SETTING A FUCKING BUSINESS AND AFTER BLOOD SWEAT AND TEARS EARN SOME FUCKING MONEY, YOU DIDNT DO ANY OF THIS SHIT, YOU JUST MAKE YOUTUBE VIDEOS SAYING HOW PEOPLE IS LAZY AND HOW YOU ARE ABOVE THEM BECAUSE YOU GO TO THE GYM AND EARN MONEY TALKING ABOUT THEM. FUCK YOU.

I HAVE TO SPEND COUNTLESS HOURS DEVELOPING MULTIPLE SKILLSETS, RISKING SHIT, WHILE YOU DID NOTHING OF THAT, LITERALLY NOTHING.

FUCK YOU!!!!!

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Aypo129, Deleted member 21146, crosshold and 9 others
making videos is just about being nt and personable

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, gymmaxedhorse and Deleted member 8608
I don’t watch him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, stevielake and Deleted member 8608
making videos is just about being nt and personable
im mad because he preach shit while he is nothing, he thinks he works hard while he does nothing fucking nothing. He is a literal scammer and fucking hypocrite

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Fuck that faggot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Manletmachine, Deleted member 21620 and 1 other person
You are right, but all self help gurus are the same

This list also includes Brett Mavrick, Austin Durdham and all other faggots

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 21620 and 1 other person
I kinda agree on this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
You kinda sound like jeffrey bro

• JFL
Reactions: Mongrelcel, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 8608 and 2 others
Fuck that guy hope he rots in hell

Doesn't he still live in his parents' back bedroom?

Adonisssssss

angry little subhuman who couldn't get past gold in league of legends and now he tells people to sell their pcs and waste 5years in the gym to fuck landwhales

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 8608
You kinda sound like jeffrey bro
To be adonis I have to be a 3 PSL loser who copes by going to the gym, meditate and read mindset books, imma be the top 0.01% of men!!!

you’re very right this is what I’ve been saying too, all of these people especially hamza sit around and tell us how hard they work when they literally get paid to basically workout and give mewing and redpill dating advice everyone has known about for years, they don’t do fucking anything

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 8608
you’re very right this is what I’ve been saying too, all of these people especially hamza sit around and tell us how hard they work when they literally get paid to basically workout and give mewing and redpill dating advice everyone has known about for years, they don’t do fucking anything
Yes they didnt work hard any fucking day, all they say "hard work" is building the infrastructure to scam more people

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20927