PrettyJoe
Iron
- Joined
- Sep 6, 2026
- Posts
- 27
- Reputation
- 6
why.. why.. people like a lot of people keep complimenting me with my hair and my colored eyes, they are blue and my hair is dirty blonde with curls like typically greek curls
and a lot of people keep telling me I look like a homeless person and theres 90-95% of people keep saying nice things about it..
but my eyes why the fuck my eyes its just blue like the sky and also with little lite like sunset..
also I always get frustrated when girls stare at me yesterday I finish work yesterday and going too a bar cause I need to get smt too drink and theres 3 girls they don't look like frauds at all and also with one other dude but I don't really know the guy so i dont care lets say he's chopped asf so yah anyways
these girls all 3 stare at me and felt uncomforable I always feel this way even taking social anxity pills and smt acts like adderall but better so yah kinda felt I really wanna come up too those girls but didn't feel too just don't know why..
this my issue with girls that I feel attractive too all the FUCKKKING TIME!!!??? why.. my brain is fucking retarted ASF!!!!
also the BS I look some what ucanny there in the bar so my face is just messy curly cause finish work stuff like that my life is shit sometimes
tyring too go out but don't feel like it sometimes.
most of the time trying upgrade my appearance everyday and hour so I could feel more confident around people and girls but why they don't come up to me they just stare even tho I just came from work
anyways I still wanna keep the red pill involving me around my life
and a lot of people keep telling me I look like a homeless person and theres 90-95% of people keep saying nice things about it..
but my eyes why the fuck my eyes its just blue like the sky and also with little lite like sunset..
also I always get frustrated when girls stare at me yesterday I finish work yesterday and going too a bar cause I need to get smt too drink and theres 3 girls they don't look like frauds at all and also with one other dude but I don't really know the guy so i dont care lets say he's chopped asf so yah anyways
these girls all 3 stare at me and felt uncomforable I always feel this way even taking social anxity pills and smt acts like adderall but better so yah kinda felt I really wanna come up too those girls but didn't feel too just don't know why..
this my issue with girls that I feel attractive too all the FUCKKKING TIME!!!??? why.. my brain is fucking retarted ASF!!!!
also the BS I look some what ucanny there in the bar so my face is just messy curly cause finish work stuff like that my life is shit sometimes
tyring too go out but don't feel like it sometimes.
most of the time trying upgrade my appearance everyday and hour so I could feel more confident around people and girls but why they don't come up to me they just stare even tho I just came from work
anyways I still wanna keep the red pill involving me around my life
