I fucking hate kids

Azonin

Azonin

6'7 white billionaire
Whenever I hear some dumb kid (especially shitskin kid) scream in a place like bus/plane/outside I want to fucking bust their head open and shut them the fuck up it pisses me off badly, everyone who is an abuseddogcel here should relate to this feeling way more I hate hearing kids scream.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Orvka381, MoggerM, nathan and 1 other person
Whenever I hear some dumb kid (especially shitskin kid) scream in a place like bus/plane/outside I want to fucking bust their head open and shut them the fuck up it pisses me off badly, everyone who is an abuseddogcel here should relate to this feeling way more I hate hearing kids scream.
yikes

• +1
Reactions: nathan and NoseProphecy
Literally want to curbstomp every fucking curry and chalk the asphalt with their yellow teeth

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Orvka381, nathan and <6PSLcel
I don't hate kids, but spending a long time with them drains my energy. And I dislike those spoiled kids that cry whenever someone says no to them.

I don't hate kids, but spending a long time with them drains my energy. And I dislike those spoiled kids that cry whenever someone says no to them.
It's different than if I had my own kid, hearing random shitskin kids from niggers that I dont even care about makes me want to boot their door down and smash their parents head with their faces

Literally want to curbstomp every fucking curry and chalk the asphalt with their yellow teeth
It's different than if I had my own kid, hearing random shitskin kids from niggers that I dont even care about makes me want to boot their door down and smash their parents head with their faces
Average slavcell, being aggresive is a subhuman trait

Average slavcell, being aggresive is a subhuman trait
What do you mean aggressive, you sound spoiled as hell you wouldn't survive with a screaming kid for hours keep larping.

LOL , you are more retarded then i thought
than*, also if you would survive with a kid like that then it means that you are low iq let alone low-t, so win win for me suck my dick bitch

"Being highly emotional andd having thoughtss of killing babyss are high T dude!"

No you are a weirdo

Last edited:
"Being highly emotional andd having thoughtss of killimg babyss are high T dude!"

No you are a weirdo
stomping someone's brain won't necessarily kill them.

so win win for me suck my dick bitch
4104966_IMG_8608.png

• JFL
Reactions: xegigi
People have survived bullets in their head so nah
You stupid nigger

Stomping someone brains out result in 99.99999% procent DEATH

The same applied to surviving bullets in the head

It result always in death

You stupid nigger

Stomping someone brains out result in 99.99999% procent DEATH

The same applied to surviving bullets in the head

It result always in death
"nigger", weren't you calling me racist you dumb nigger.

It won't result in death if it is done lightly

me2 i dont like them and i feel bad for this

• +1
Reactions: Azonin
i mostly hate the males entering puberty i wanna curbstomp their ugly skulls tbh

• +1
Reactions: wollet2