I fucking hate my family

SubhumanVirgin

SubhumanVirgin

Banned
GOD JUST FUCKING LEAVE ME ALONE YOU INANE CUNTS. EVEN WHEN I DONT LIVE WITH YOU ANYMORE I CANT FUCKING ESCAPE. JUST STOP FUCKING TALKING TO ME PLEASE MAN, PLEASE. I DONT WANT TO TALK. I CANT FUCKING TALK. JUST LEAVE ME ALONE PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• +1
Reactions: Einon, Deleted member 2227 and BrettyBoy
Mods can you ban him already?

• WTF
Reactions: Ritalincel and Deleted member 1942
Family is all you've got, dude. I'm sorry they're so shitty.

My father is literal scumbag and my mom is mentally unstable. They've divorced decade ago. Sometimes I wish those people with rich parents.
But the most people with good looking white parents.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
My family is ugly and I'm ugly and fuck everyone.

Same, favourite pheno, 8 PSL.
She is north atlantid+alpine the same pheno that alain delon had.No wonder people with this pheno look quite attractive.

She is north atlantid+alpine the same pheno that alain delon had.No wonder people with this pheno look quite attractive.
Can you tell me what's her pheno? To me she's a 8 PSL too.
52b63cc86156b2e9fd6b82e40e2afd3c.jpg

My dad is ugly af , my mom could have modeled when she was younger

GOD JUST FUCKING LEAVE ME ALONE YOU INANE CUNTS. EVEN WHEN I DONT LIVE WITH YOU ANYMORE I CANT FUCKING ESCAPE. JUST STOP FUCKING TALKING TO ME PLEASE MAN, PLEASE. I DONT WANT TO TALK. I CANT FUCKING TALK. JUST LEAVE ME ALONE PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel the exact same way. There is no escape

i could have been a chad if my mom married a chad

1569739294798.png

1569739294798.png

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328 and Deleted member 470