I fucking hate my ID photo

zerotohero

zerotohero

Mistral
I can't believe I still have to look at that ugly photo for another 4 years. I feel like it's going to haunt me forever.

I'm tired of looking at my ugly mug in black and white, with a potato-like jawline and fucked up hair. It's so bad that I want to destroy my ID card and then get a new one with a better photo.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16677, SunniMogger and Deleted member 17791
It doesn't matter.

I’m ugly in every photo ever taken of me

• +1
Reactions: zerotohero
I remember once taking an is photo where half if my face was cut out and blurry and I felt like committing suicide

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20677 and zerotohero
A girl said I looked like a pedophile in my ID photo:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
Same tbh

• +1
I can't believe I still have to look at that ugly photo for another 4 years. I feel like it's going to haunt me forever.

I'm tired of looking at my ugly mug in black and white, with a potato-like jawline and fucked up hair. It's so bad that I want to destroy my ID card and then get a new one with a better photo.
Next time wear a sports suit with a white collared shirt, and cut your hair. Thats what I did and my ID pic looks like im in the mafia

Just look at this shit. My hair looks fucking retarded. Why the fuck did I "style" it like this?

Picsart 22 08 12 22 27 49 275