I fucking hate my shithole of a nation

STAMPEDE

STAMPEDE

Mistral
I live in a place where you can’t even be alone in public in peace, all people here will judge you, most people know each other and can easily find out who you are even if you’re a loser with no friends because communities are very small here, basically you have nowhere to escape to be alone in peace here in this shithole. People will view you as a loser if they see you in public alone and chances of someone you know walking to see you are very very high as it’s a small place and all people live close to each other here. Fuck this shithole I will leave it soon.

• +1
Reactions: shizuku11111 and Deleted member 57464
Every country on earth is trash.

The sea is the only place where I belong, on my ship with my crew.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Orvka381, Primalsplit and Pierrot
I live in a place where you can’t even be alone in public in peace, all people here will judge you, most people know each other and can easily find out who you are even if you’re a loser with no friends because communities are very small here, basically you have nowhere to escape to be alone in peace here in this shithole. People will view you as a loser if they see you in public alone and chances of someone you know walking to see you are very very high as it’s a small place and all people live close to each other here. Fuck this shithole I will leave it soon.
Where ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62821
Albania, Greece, literally the same shit lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and STAMPEDE
The people are as degenerate as they were in ancient times. “Shame your neighbors” Type of shit. This behavior only happens in Grecce, Albania, Italy.

• +1
Reactions: Orvka381 and Deleted member 57464
The people are as degenerate as they were in ancient times. “Shame your neighbors” Type of shit. This behavior only happens in Grecce, Albania, Italy.
med countries are shitholes in every sense

same, my town has 18000 citizens :lul:

• +1
Reactions: STAMPEDE
same, my town has 18000 citizens :lul:
It’s difficult to live in these nations knowing you can’t step out of the door peacefully. Id rather move to places where nobody knows you and you won’t see your classmates or cousins in decades or never.

• +1
Reactions: shizuku11111
find a spot outside your place to be alone

Leave. Both of you.
Gayreeks

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 57464