I fucking hate myself for not being able to approach Girls, even when heavily drunk

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick
I spotted this 10/10 cute girl in the supermarket.

Brunette, ideal height, nice body and style

She checked out / paid at the same time as me but my cowardly ass walked straight away rather than catching her at the Exit door.

Afterwards I went to the tram station and waited.

Suddenly I spotted her again, walking on the opposite side of the street.

I quit waiting for the tram and started to follow her into the side street.

When I arrived she was entering a Bus and gone.

I was even too cowardly to also go into the bus.

It's so over. Being heavily drunk, i am still over tier High Inhib.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Detective, Deleted member 28117, Iblamejordan and 2 others
At this point, i should just kms.

• +1
Reactions: Iblamejordan
I just got back from a rave and that shit got broken up by the cops. I saw all these white girls and I was afraid to approach. I was gonna wait till the end when there is less people but I’m surprised at the amount of lesbians. Now I’m fucking tripping at a diner typing this shit on .org when I could have gotten a white Stacey. I’m fucking going to EE to get a white girl cause the shit is impossible in the west.

//RaverSigma

• Hmm...
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel
I just got back from a rave and that shit got broken up by the cops. I saw all these white girls and I was afraid to approach. I was gonna wait till the end when there is less people but I’m surprised at the amount of lesbians. Now I’m fucking tripping at a diner typing this shit on .org when I could have gotten a white Stacey. I’m fucking going to EE to get a white girl cause the shit is impossible in the west.
View attachment 2154275

//RaverSigma
EE means

you are too pussy to handle rejection.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23564 and PubertyMaxxer
Eastern Europe (Russia, Belarus, Poland, Ukraine, etc)
Gl nigga keep coping that EE foids are better. Check out how Ukrainian women dump their husbands on the front line and get destroyed by bbc tyrones or some mohhammed moggers in Germany

• +1
Reactions: Tylermax
Gl nigga keep coping that EE foids are better. Check out how Ukrainian women dump their husbands on the front line and get destroyed by bbc tyrones or some mohhammed moggers in Germany
White western women wone even let htns in their presence Jfl. Plus Feds on .org never stood a chance lol

White western women wone even let htns in their presence Jfl. Plus Feds on .org never stood a chance lol
In western europe, there are increasingly No white women anymore Jfl.

And forget Eastern Europe, it's demographically collapsing / dying out. Plus actual Slavs are not comparable to actual Germanic phenotypes.

• So Sad
Reactions: SubSigma

In western europe, there are increasingly No white women anymore Jfl.

And forget Eastern Europe, it's demographically collapsing / dying out. Plus actual Slavs are not comparable to actual Germanic phenotypes.
Bro, maybe we are the last white people in this century so just live the life and get ready to go to the heaven

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and SubSigma
Also guys prepare for 2024. It will be something then, I think. Too many elections in big countries and there will be the new current thing will be even bigger and more emotionally destructive then the situation in UA now. I looksmaxx for myself and for some foids to mog but after the war in Ukraine I started to date less and think more about the life and be more aware and cynical and blackpilled

• JFL
Reactions: flippasav and Tylermax
Bro, maybe we are the last white people in this century so just live the life and get ready to go to the heaven
56EC9126 5ABC 4468 AC5B 074BC21C7124

• JFL
Reactions: mog222
If they smile at you, smile back. Small perecent of them will approach you (girls being shy is fucking bluepill bs). If you can't smile back when girls smiles at you, then you are mentally ill probably.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
View attachment 2154275

//RaverSigma
You still have to approach in EE

She checked out / paid at the same time as me but my cowardly ass walked straight away rather than catching her at the Exit door.

Have you ever been rejected? It’s really not bad at all.

Eastern Europe (Russia, Belarus, Poland, Ukraine, etc)
well good luck with that, even EE girls have started to increase their standards. SEAmaxxin seems to be the only viable way

Have you ever been rejected? It’s really not bad at all.
Mostly my high inhib comes from being uncomfortable approaching her in a public space where a lot of people are watching me

Mostly my high inhib comes from being uncomfortable approaching her in a public space where a lot of people are watching me
Clubs would be waste of money then

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
  • Woah
Reactions: AspiringMogger
If you were goog looking from start, you would have gotten positive reinforcement from others, you would have had some romantic success which would in the end made you more confident and low inhib today.
Simple as that.

If you were goog looking from start, you would have gotten positive reinforcement from others, you would have had some romantic success which would in the end made you more confident and low inhib today.
Simple as that.
Literally me. Was kissed at 15 y o

Simple as that.
I was Chad as a child but got no reinforcement because I grew up in a remote Village.

• Love it
Reactions: RAITEIII

Nowdays I look for practical usable advice. Consider the choice and consider reading about the alter ego for those moments in which you doubt yourself. What would chad do? If he knew about her... and u...

I was Chad as a child but got no reinforcement because I grew up in a remote Village.
Become chad again, accumulate some positive reinforcement and start approaching foids.

The key to approaching is as soon as the thought goes into your brain you do it don't let your brain analyse the risk-to-reward ratio of approaching and just remember you will probably never see them again so just do it . That's my anecdotal advice don't do it if you are very ugly or something but for me, I think it's something every man should try in their life sounds hypocritical but oh well.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28117 and PubertyMaxxer
The key to approaching is as soon as the thought goes into your brain you do it don't let your brain analyse the risk-to-reward ratio

of approaching and just remember you will probably never see them again so just do it .
The pain after seeing her vanish forever is much higher than the pain of a possible rejection in front of the whole supermarket customers.

She was legit 10/10 and i might imagine this but I think she gave IOI's.
That's my anecdotal advice don't do it if you are very ugly or something but for me, I think it's something every man should try in their life sounds hypocritical but oh well.

• +1
Reactions: not_ovER
Brutal. Then I'm mentally ill.
Smile at other people who you make prolonged eye contact with and then after some time try it with attractive girls. That's what helped me. I was that guy who was making eye contact with girls, they would stare/smile and I was just keep staring like a creep. I was like that for 10 years and then I started smiling at girls who make long eye contact. Some of them keep staring, some of them smile back, some of them giggle and small percent of them just approached me. I'm still just staring sometimes. It's hard to learn if I was like that for 90% of my adult life. I have to make conscious decision to smile while it is normal for other people.

• +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 28117

Users who are viewing this thread

Back