I fucking hate the way this world works

Z

ZyzzReincarnate

Banned
When I ascend I’m going to fucking rip and break the hearts of every fucking retard female who I come across. I don’t give a fuck, I haven’t seen women as human beings since I was 14 fucking years old. This shit is fucking ridiculous. I hate the way women act, and I fucking hate how they can’t even admit that they act the way they do. It’s so fucking annoying. If I ever become the man I want to be, I swear to fuck I’ll avenge each and every fucking incel on the planet.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Immanuel, Deleted member 281 and 2 others
That's the spirit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Up the tren boyo

• +1
Fill the void with hate my friend

• +1
Fill the void with hate my friend
i no longer feel bad for the girls ive ghosted on snapchat, i made the right decision. it has become my mission to break as many hearts and hurt as many of these shallow bitches as i can. for all of my fellow fallen brothers who they have hurt due to their greed for chads cock

• +1
Reactions: darktvamp and Deleted member 6401
When I ascend I’m going to fucking rip and break the hearts of every fucking retard female who I come across. I don’t give a fuck, I haven’t seen women as human beings since I was 14 fucking years old. This shit is fucking ridiculous. I hate the way women act, and I fucking hate how they can’t even admit that they act the way they do. It’s so fucking annoying. If I ever become the man I want to be, I swear to fuck I’ll avenge each and every fucking incel on the planet.
Zyzz had the same level of hate for females, that's why he succeeded.

Last edited:
  • +1
good, hate is fuel

• +1
  • +1

Do it brother. I support you with all my heart. Break all their hearts

• +1
This is going on IncelTears

• +1
Bro I was talking to a girl a year ago and she said everyone tells me the boys I date aren't gl tihi. And then said that she doesn't date people she's not attracted to physically. Hypocrisy is rampant

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and ZyzzReincarnate
Bro I was talking to a girl a year ago and she said everyone tells me the boys I date aren't gl tihi. And then said that she doesn't date people she's not attracted to physically. Hypocrisy is rampant
Women always lie, always, the ones who told the truth were killed by cavemen when they were told they were ugly or had a short dick

Women always lie, always, the ones who told the truth were killed by cavemen when they were told they were ugly or had a short dick
Kek. Probably why. It was an evolutionary tactic ngl

• +1
Kek. Probably why. It was an evolutionary tactic ngl
Of course it is, think about it, if you died, who's going to take care of your child when the men go hunting? The other women who stayed in the cave. Now all these omen insulted and hated each other openly, then your child would probably die because fuck you, they hated you and vice versa. Now if these women pretended they liked each other and gossiped instead of insulting, then they could have a possibility of having their child raised by those same women you hated (but not openly).

That's why girls resort to gossip and backstabbing instead of openly insulting and fighting each other, it wasn't advantageous for your future genes to do so.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
Of course it is, think about it, if you died, who's going to take care of your child when the men go hunting? The other women who stayed in the cave. Now all these omen insulted and hated each other openly, then your child would probably die because fuck you, they hated you and vice versa. Now if these women pretended they liked each other and gossiped instead of insulting, then they could have a possibility of having their child raised by those same women you hated (but not openly).

That's why girls resort to gossip and backstabbing instead of openly insulting and fighting each other, it wasn't advantageous for your future genes to do so.
That's legit genius. I actually think about this stuff a lot, like how evolution changed us to act the way we do and shit

Fascinating stuff

• +1
That's legit genius. I actually think about this stuff a lot, like how evolution changed us to act the way we do and shit

Fascinating stuff
Take this tip:

Every time you don't understand stuff just apply it to when we were cavemen, we have 3 layers in our brain, the reptilian one (oldest) which is the one which makes sure you eat, drink and whatnot (primal); then comes the 2nd, the mammal one (younger than reptilian) which is there for feelings and emotions because if you are angry you have advantage over someone who is passive and then comes the youngest of them all, the neurocortex, which is the one who allows you to undertsand that 1+1 = 2.

Now which one of these things would you solve, in order of priorities: You eat or you die, your mother has died or a very hard math problem?

Obviously Hunger>mother>math (reptilian>mammal>neurocortex); the neurocortex is too young, we are still animals, that's why things still work as if we were cavemen.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Bennett and Nibba
Take this tip:

Every time you don't understand stuff just apply it to when we were cavemen, we have 3 layers in our brain, the reptilian one (oldest) which is the one which makes sure you eat, drink and whatnot (primal); then comes the 2nd, the mammal one (younger than reptilian) which is there for feelings and emotions because if you are angry you have advantage over someone who is passive and then comes the youngest of them all, the neurocortex, which is the one who allows you to undertsand that 1+1 = 2.

Now which one of these things would you solve, in order of priorities: You eat or you die, your mother has died or a very hard math problem?

Obviously Hunger>mother>math (reptilian>mammal>neurocortex); the neurocortex is too young, we are still animals, that's why things still work as if we were cavemen.
Yeah that's what I do a lot. I try to understand how people work through thinking of how it applied millions of years ago when man first evolved.

And it really does make sense. It explains why women like status/money: her and offspring are taken care of.

Women like good looks=high genetic value=healthy offspring

• +1
Women like good looks=high genetic value=healthy offspring
And the worse thing, looks are correlated with status and money too because this life is rigged

• +1
And the worse thing, looks are correlated with status and money too because this life is rigged
Yeah if u have good looks, you will have status and get money

And if you are raised rich, you have better nutrition = better opportunity to grow right and be tall etc

• +1
Yeah if u have good looks, you will have status and get money

And if you are raised rich, you have better nutrition = better opportunity to grow right and be tall etc
The more you understand, the more you are conscious that life is rigged

• +1
The more you understand, the more you are conscious that life is rigged
I mean you weren't even screwed over tho.

Yeah it's depressing as an incel but ya look okay man. 5 psl facially

• +1
I mean you weren't even screwed over tho.

Yeah it's depressing as an incel but ya look okay man. 5 psl facially
I didn't say it's rigged agaisnt me but as a whole, Life becomes Life for 6+PSL you know what I'm saying?

If you are under that the odds become against you, the lower the worse

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and ZyzzReincarnate
This is going on IncelTears
i got no sleep, mood is fucked. so i wouldnt be surprised if it does go on there. either way, they are the ones who are gonna live a boring basic life working away their youth to be a beta provider for some foid and get laid maybe once a fucking year.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Immanuel
I didn't say it's rigged agaisnt me but as a whole, Life becomes Life for 6+PSL you know what I'm saying?

If you are under that the odds become against you, the lower the worse
yeah plus if you're gl u can basically have control of the room at all times easily. gl guys don't need to be loud and assertive to be noticed aka LOOKS HALO

• +1
yeah plus if you're gl u can basically have control of the room at all times easily. gl guys don't need to be loud and assertive to be noticed aka LOOKS HALO
Yeah I know a chadlite friend of mine who's chill af but people respect him just because looks

• +1
Yeah I know a chadlite friend of mine who's chill af but people respect him just because looks
yeah i like to think i'm the same way. my peers and professors all like me based on grades + looks and attitude

• +1