I FUCKING HATE THIS DERANGED MENTAL INSTITUTION

Lihito

Lihito

Kraken

You all act Like this landwhale , period

There is 0 fucking excuse to NOT looksmax if YOU HAVE A GOOD BASE

IF I HEAR "ITS OVER" 1 MORE TIME , JEBAT ĆU VAM SVIMA MATER

You western hoes adopted this bullshit LDAR mentality which is the most low T thing i have ever heard

Imagine making fun of looskmaxers on this forum , or even gymcopers that watch zyzz all day , soldiers , manual labourers , fuck this forum has a Shitty mentality on life

Every time i come to this Shitty place it ruins my day with nihilism , which i have to take in cause its gonna be my Job as a sociologistigl,hmc-6_(*66_(68'!,!

Pa jebem li vam majku na sred pičke

I fuck your dead mother across the dirty pussy

• +1
Reactions: metagross and EasternRightWinger15
Niggas make 10000 threads talking about "cortisol bad" just to spread cortisol on here day after day

Fucking hell with this all why did i stay after getting the advice i get once in a full moon CAUSE THIS IS NOT A LOOKSMAXING FORUM

You all act Like this landwhale , period

There is 0 fucking excuse to NOT looksmax if YOU HAVE A GOOD BASE

IF I HEAR "ITS OVER" 1 MORE TIME , JEBAT ĆU VAM SVIMA MATER

You western hoes adopted this bullshit LDAR mentality which is the most low T thing i have ever heard

Imagine making fun of looskmaxers on this forum , or even gymcopers that watch zyzz all day , soldiers , manual labourers , fuck this forum has a Shitty mentality on life

Every time i come to this Shitty place it ruins my day with nihilism , which i have to take in cause its gonna be my Job as a sociologistigl,hmc-6_(*66_(68'!,!

Pa jebem li vam majku na sred pičke

I fuck your dead mother across the dirty pussy

nah, many users are doing something good in their life, they are just not that vocal about it, because well, they are busy doing stuff

• +1
Reactions: metagross and Deleted member 16058
Shotout to People who helped me looksmax and People who wake up everyday with a goal

Jel moram tagat opet cijeli forum?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back