I FUCKING HATE THIS TELEMARKETER JOB

Deleted member 13592

Deleted member 13592

Diamond
Currently sitting at work on my first day and im not nt at all idk how i got the job. I literally end the calls after i forget what i have to say. I wanna off my self rn

• JFL
Reactions: Acnno, n0rthface, BigBiceps and 1 other person
Yes, I always waste telemarketers time pretending to be interested. How did you know?
Ernest Khalimov's biography: is the man behind the GigaChad meme real? ▷  Legit.ng

:feelswah:hate my job
It'll get better, man. First day at anywhere is stressing. I remember first day in the army, it was so stressful that I wanted to quit right then and there. Tomorrow is another day, and far less stressful. You know your way around a little bit now, and you'll get better. Nobody is master in their first day.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13592
It'll get better, man. First day at anywhere is stressing. I remember first day in the army, it was so stressful that I wanted to quit right then and there. Tomorrow is another day, and far less stressful. You know your way around a little bit now, and you'll get better. Nobody is master in their first day.

Lifefuel motivation post

Currently sitting at work on my first day and im not nt at all idk how i got the job. I literally end the calls after i forget what i have to say. I wanna off my self rn
i did one of those bullshit jobs, years ago during one summer but instead they had us knock on folks door. to sign them up for a lower light and gas bill , i was a esco agent.