I fucking hate when foids lust over me

majesticincel

majesticincel

Billions must love🤍🤍
What the fuck who even am i to fucking be at this level. The max i can pull online while insane frauding my skin, while jutting and fucking cheekbiting is obese fucking ltbs. What the fuck this disgusts me every fucking time i hate ugly foids more way than men who look like @Lebgfinal or worse (no hate towards you bro). What the fuck is this shit, i refuse to beleive that im at the level of these ugly creatures:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah: Screenshot 20240813 124959 TikTok Screenshot 20240813 125154 Gallery Screenshot 20240813 124912 TikTok Screenshot 20240813 124812 TikTok

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ascеnd, BeanletMogger, One Rep Max and 9 others
Bottom left is decent, not very decent without makeup:lul:

• +1
Reactions: cmstormhox, aspiringexcel and WhoTookVendetta
What the fuck who even am i to fucking be at this level. The max i can pull online while insane frauding my skin, while jutting and fucking cheekbiting is obese fucking ltbs. What the fuck this disgusts me every fucking time i hate ugly foids more way than men who look like @Lebgfinal or worse (no hate towards you bro). What the fuck is this shit, i refuse to beleive that im at the level of these ugly creatures:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:View attachment 3092879View attachment 3092880View attachment 3092881View attachment 3092882
Just bang and leave nigga

• Ugh..
Reactions: majesticincel
the middle ones dont seem too bad to me. tbh if they lust on you it menas that there are other foid more attractive then theese that are attracted to you but they dont show it too much because they are almost your looksmatch i hope u know what i mean, ofc the foid 1/2 points below are gonna lust on you, doesnt mean better foid are not interested in you, they just have a lil bit more ego an more choices so they dont lust

• +1
Reactions: majesticincel and NZb6Air
low mtn on a good day
and they are lusting on you? Wow i thought you were higher like HTN. btw bro i think u have same problem as me and many others we OVERTHINK too much, like if they are more than decent (like some of them above) u can fuck them, u get positive reinforcement and as a man you improve ur sexual status between your friends (you know what i mean). This is my oponion but you need to like them first al lil bit.
I am fatphobic so i wouldnt fuck the overweight ones they are disgusting to me but the ones that have a normal body and a LTB+ face i would engage with them tbh.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BeanletMogger and majesticincel
Mental illness

You probably look similar to them anyway

• Ugh..
You're just Stacysexual bud=gay

• So Sad
2nd girl of above does not look that bad IMO.
No makeup whatsoever, and I love her eye area actually....
Big nose nerfs her, but that's about it.

• Hmm...
What the fuck who even am i to fucking be at this level. The max i can pull online while insane frauding my skin, while jutting and fucking cheekbiting is obese fucking ltbs. What the fuck this disgusts me every fucking time i hate ugly foids more way than men who look like @Lebgfinal or worse (no hate towards you bro). What the fuck is this shit, i refuse to beleive that im at the level of these ugly creatures:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:View attachment 3092879View attachment 3092880View attachment 3092881View attachment 3092882
you do not pull those females, and if you did get the fuck off this forum fakecel

• Ugh..
I'd smash and rape all of them if I had the chance

• JFL
At least someone lusts over you:LOL:

• Hmm...
2nd girl of above does not look that bad IMO.
No makeup whatsoever, and I love her eye area actually....
Big nose nerfs her, but that's about it.
fair, injecting stacy edits into my veins kinda fucked this up tbh

a low tier normie is a low tier normie
Well yes, the ".org scale" is the accurate one. Normies just dont wanna make you feel bad so they js lie to you

Well yes, the ".org scale" is the accurate one. Normies just dont wanna make you feel bad so they js lie to you
the 'normie' one is false reassurance, that's not a rating system, they know that they are what they are

• +1
What the fuck this disgusts me every fucking time i hate ugly foids more way than men
The two on the middle don't look that bad bro, just dump and move on. Don't have to marry them lol. Why are u crying ? are u gay or something

• Hmm...

These women are probably the same level of looks as you, you are just too delusional.

• +1
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: BeanletMogger, majesticincel and truthhurts
average delusional incel @The Grinch

HTB + fogger body

low MTB + cute

low HTB + cute

MTB + cute

I'm cringing whenever you sub5 losers call average girls ugly
I cringe when you faggots call some ugly chick good looking or Stacy. Kill yojrself mate

• +1
Reactions: majesticincel and truthhurts
I cringe when you faggots call some ugly chick good looking or Stacy. Kill yojrself mate
are you illiterate? I haven't called any of these girls top tier but they certainly aren't ugly

all of them are average to above average and they fog you to oblivion

• JFL
  • +1
are you illiterate? I haven't called any of these girls top tier but they certainly aren't ugly

all of them are average to above average and they fog you to oblivion
No they don’t, go jack off then come back to this post again. Clearly your dick is thinking for you right now

• JFL
No they don’t, go jack off then come back to this post again. Clearly your dick is thinking for you right now
Q4ALL: How does a 5/10, 6/10 and 7/10 in terms of attractiveness of the  opposite sex look to you? : r/PurplePillDebate
Q4ALL: How does a 5/10, 6/10 and 7/10 in terms of attractiveness of the  opposite sex look to you? : r/PurplePillDebate
Why Being Called 'Average' Looking Isn't Necessarily An Insult
What is 7 out of 10 in terms of looks? - Quora

these are LTBs not the girls OP posted

• +1
the top right looks good. Maybe I’m delusional or I got no standards :ogre:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: majesticincel and hopecel