I fucking hate when foids lust over me

are you illiterate? I haven't called any of these girls top tier but they certainly aren't ugly

all of them are average to above average and they fog you to oblivion
Yh too much overdose on blackpill ngl.

• +1
Reactions: hopecel
May adonissss bless u bhai🙏

• Love it
Reactions: majesticincel
you are on the same looks level as them, i knew you were delusional.
Yeah im high ltn, most of you say theyre mtbs, theyre maybe even above my level:lul:

average delusional incel @The Grinch

HTB + fogger body

low MTB + cute

low HTB + cute

MTB + cute

I'm cringing whenever you sub5 losers call average girls ugly
how long have you been on the hamza nofap routine? Clearly you dont think right from it theyre not htb a single one theyre all max mtb:lul:

• JFL
how long have you been on the hamza nofap routine? Clearly you dont think right from it theyre not htb a single one theyre all max mtb:lul:
I literally cummed just a while ago lmfao

• JFL
I literally cummed just a while ago lmfao
Yeah ima find a cute girl to bang really soon, youre right.

Yeah im js delusional theyre the same, if not better level than me:ogre:

• +1
This nigga lebg caught a stray for no reason im caging

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and majesticincel
What the fuck who even am i to fucking be at this level. The max i can pull online while insane frauding my skin, while jutting and fucking cheekbiting is obese fucking ltbs. What the fuck this disgusts me every fucking time i hate ugly foids more way than men who look like @Lebgfinal or worse (no hate towards you bro). What the fuck is this shit, i refuse to beleive that im at the level of these ugly creatures:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:View attachment 3092879View attachment 3092880View attachment 3092881View attachment 3092882
Just hit and block boyo game is game

• Hmm...
What the fuck who even am i to fucking be at this level. The max i can pull online while insane frauding my skin, while jutting and fucking cheekbiting is obese fucking ltbs. What the fuck this disgusts me every fucking time i hate ugly foids more way than men who look like @Lebgfinal or worse (no hate towards you bro). What the fuck is this shit, i refuse to beleive that im at the level of these ugly creatures:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:View attachment 3092879View attachment 3092880View attachment 3092881View attachment 3092882
I fw second one, bad lense distortion

• Hmm...