i fucking hate you

Deleted member 13332

Deleted member 13332

mark renton
@Vermilioncore i ordered you faggot cuck to shine my new white air jordans ... fucker i went today outside to the grocery store and i came back and now they dont look clean at all, you rat! you dont follow my orders, fucking shit... gladly i found a brick on my way back, so faggot right now im about to ask you to go downstairs and will throw a brick in your head from a 5 store of building

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 18012, aBetterMii and 2 others
He was busy cleaning mine tbh tbh ngl

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and Deleted member 16571
Shut the fuck up depressed mongoloid Neanderthal fuck. Muh brick, muh jordans. I’ll tell you what, I’m gonna tie you up in my garage and have a brick throwing contest. Gonna aim for your fucked up demented head. Maybe if I hit the right spot you’ll stop being a fucking retarded faggot puppet

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, aBetterMii, .👽. and 3 others
Shut the fuck up depressed mongoloid Neanderthal fuck. Muh brick, muh jordans. I’ll tell you what, I’m gonna tie you up in my garage and have a brick throwing contest. Gonna aim for your fucked up demented head. Maybe if I hit the right spot you’ll stop being a fucking retarded faggot puppet
I got the habit of reading your posts with a Texas accent.

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
I got the habit of reading your posts with a Texas accent.
2F4BA4C8 C88B 4C1A AEFF C7D322780464

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18012 and Sphinx
You think this fat ass khaled is eating a hamburger as we speak? I think so

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16571 and Sphinx
oh, yes im sorry..
im a tied up cuck in your garage

@PingPong
@Nameless_Sunflower all were brick throwing contesters
@Vermilioncore
@ropemax
@Sphinx

plus @AlexBrown84 takes part in slam brick contest on my head

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14323
puppet revolution will rise, @Vermilioncore will get killed!
lets all the puppets of the world unite and fight bourgoiseee of masters

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
puppet revolution will rise, @Vermilioncore will get killed!
lets all the puppets of the world unite and fight bourgoiseee of masters
I'm his right man but will gladly kill him for an extra meat.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and Deleted member 13332
oh, yes im sorry..
im a tied up cuck in your garage

@PingPong
@Nameless_Sunflower all were brick throwing contesters
@Vermilioncore
@ropemax
@Sphinx

plus @AlexBrown84 takes part in slam brick contest on my head
Oh yes oh yes, my dick is so hard it should change its name to the Rock

Me and my brick throwing squad are gonna slam some beers and laugh like jolly fucks while we slam bricks into your Alzheimer’s brain all night and you’ll be speaking some deep retard language afterward

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13332 and Sphinx
Off the meds

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 13332
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
i did lie, dont smash my fingers
I’ll smash your main finger so you can’t shove it in your puppet ass anymore and smear shit on the cage I have to keep cleaning

Lick my toes
I’ll smash your main finger so you can’t shove it in your puppet ass anymore and smear shit on the cage I have to keep cleaning

hey gayfaggots, shut your mouth abused cucks
now go back to your shit smeared cage and shut the fuck up!

or i will ask @PingPong to throw a deadly snake in your cage

faggots

im the master you are my deluded schizo puppets

hey gayfaggots, shut your mouth abused cucks
now go back to your shit smeared cage and shut the fuck up!

or i will ask @PingPong to throw a deadly snake in your cage

faggots

im the master you are my deluded schizo puppets
Go ukraine (y)

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16571
I stand with @Trance

• So Sad
i will ask @
PingPong
@PingPong to throw a deadly snake in your cage

faggots
Give me mercy peng
Give me mercy please? I’ll suck your dick okay? Let me shine your shoes I beg you master peng

Hey I’ll go find a brick outside and you can smash my face in with it okay? I’m so sorry I’m an ugly demented fuck you should throw me off a 5 story building

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
Give me mercy peng
Give me mercy please? I’ll suck your dick okay? Let me shine your shoes I beg you master peng

Hey I’ll go find a brick outside and you can smash my face in with it okay? I’m so sorry I’m an ugly demented fuck you should throw me off a 5 story building
fuck is wrong with u

Give me mercy peng

shut up and sit in your smeared cage and please make @Sphinx shut up too he isnt doing you any favor with talking.

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
shut up and sit in your smeared cage and please make @Sphinx shut up too he isnt doing you any favor with talking.
I heard Ukraine doing some serious damage rn

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Sphinx and Deleted member 13332
not the same amount of damage you will get after brick throw contest from me and pengpong

not the same amount of damage you will get after brick throw contest from me and pengpong
They own russia right now putin doesn't know what to do, why do you think that is? you started well

They own russia right now puting doesn't know what to do, why do you think that is? you started well
its not true, russia is still plays upper hand but it will be longer than expected and will fuck russian economy
who knows what gon happens

its not true, russia is still plays upper hand but it will be longer than expected and will fuck russian economy
Damn they owned you, brutal..

I think at this point they'll be happy with engulfing Donetsk and Luhansk, and forting their new borders. Why would they want to appropriate people who despise them? :think: Either way, hopefully this shit just ends soon - doesn't matter the outcome.