I fucking love PAWGs

Timmy

Timmy

Kraken
God I swear to God next time I manage to hook up with a PAWG bitch I'mma fuck her till her pussy and anus gets bloody. I'll swallow her blood, I'll lick her anus, I'll lick her feetsoles, suck on her toes, give her a pedicure if her toes ain't white, massage her tired feetsies, sniff her soles, have her constantly twerk up and down on my dick in reverse cowgirl with her feetsoles shoved in my face so I couldn't possibly escape the sniffing, lick her neck, suck on her tits like they owe me milk, drink vodka from her belly button, caress, worship, fuck the living shit out of her

FUCK

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: WeiWei, descension, Shade91 and 2 others
God I swear to God next time I manage to hook up with a PAWG bitch I'mma fuck her till her pussy and anus gets bloody. I'll swallow her blood, I'll lick her anus, I'll lick her feetsoles, suck on her toes, give her a pedicure if her toes ain't white, massage her tired feetsies, sniff her soles, have her constantly twerk up and down on my dick in reverse cowgirl with her feetsoles shoved in my face so I couldn't possibly escape the sniffing, lick her neck, suck on her tits like they owe me milk, drink vodka from her belly button, caress, worship, fuck the living shit out of her

FUCK
@mumbaislums

i think one of ur metal asylum patients escaped

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta, N1666, standardcel and 3 others
@mumbaislums

i think one of ur metal asylum patients escaped

FUCK
Most NT .org user

@WeiWei alt

• JFL
Reactions: Zeta, WeiWei and Timmy
@WeiWei alt

• JFL
Reactions: descension
right on

I knew you would never think this cause your low T

I knew you would never think this cause your low T
I just beat the shit out of a guy today and let out a primal roar nigga when he fell down. I train boxing 6x a week and train 2x a day approx 1-3x a week. I eat shitton of dairy meat and animal, get sunlight w sunscreen, on my balls too. How am I low t?

I just beat the shit out of a guy today and let out a primal roar nigga when he fell down. I train boxing 6x a week and train 2x a day approx 1-3x a week. I eat shitton of dairy meat and animal, get sunlight w sunscreen, on my balls too. How am I low t?
Ur my gorgeous daughter

Ive ascended from that photo you always threaten to doxx me with btw, cheekbones pop more
I wont doxx you btw ur not ugly just sassy and feminine

• So Sad
Reactions: Timmy
I wont doxx you btw ur not ugly just sassy and feminine
Brah I just didnt understand the way u phrased ur sentence and called u out for it, I wasn’t trying to be mean

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Brah I just didnt understand the way u phrased ur sentence and called u out for it, I wasn’t trying to be mean
All is good🫶

• Love it
Thank you for reviving this thread!

• +1