I fucking love PAWGs

WeiWei

WeiWei

Running trains on black men's girlfriends
God I swear to God next time I manage to hook up with a PAWG bitch I'mma fuck her till her pussy and anus gets bloody. I'll swallow her blood, I'll lick her anus, I'll lick her feetsoles, suck on her toes, give her a pedicure if her toes ain't white, massage her tired feetsies, sniff her soles, have her constantly twerk up and down on my dick in reverse cowgirl with her feetsoles shoved in my face so I couldn't possibly escape the sniffing, lick her neck, suck on her tits like they owe me milk, drink vodka from her belly button, caress, worship, fuck the living shit out of her

FUCK

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ALLIWANTISTJD, Chadeep, Aero and 8 others
You've never had one tho

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and Bajio
What about spanking?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Trilogy, Ultimate SUbhuman, Primalsplit and 1 other person
You will die virgin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: $ u b H u m a n, yen, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 2 others
@TechnoBoss I’m thinking maybe weiwei is dangerous to the public and castration is needed

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, TechnoBoss, coispet and 2 others
What about spanking?
Sure but that's kinda vanilla. I want her bruised up. I want her abused. I want her in pain., I wanna brutally dominate all ehr hoes and use her as my slave

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, Primalsplit, RAMU KAKA and 2 others
Dats crazy cuz they hate you

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
Post nut gonna be crazy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Trilogy, Aero and WeiWei
Thanks for letting me know

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, Primalsplit and WeiWei
same bro

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei
God I swear to God next time I manage to hook up with a PAWG bitch I'mma fuck her till her pussy and anus gets bloody. I'll swallow her blood, I'll lick her anus, I'll lick her feetsoles, suck on her toes, give her a pedicure if her toes ain't white, massage her tired feetsies, sniff her soles, have her constantly twerk up and down on my dick in reverse cowgirl with her feetsoles shoved in my face so I couldn't possibly escape the sniffing, lick her neck, suck on her tits like they owe me milk, drink vodka from her belly button, caress, worship, fuck the living shit out of her

FUCK
Happy Hour Thumbs Up GIF by NETFLIX

FUCK
Screenshot 20240518 232313 Gallery

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: WeiWei