I fucking love this forum and members are amazing

Chad69

Chad69

Chad1212 - heroin connoisseur
Joined
Nov 28, 2019
Posts
23,254
Reputation
37,495
For real like
Thanks to every girl who rejected me
Without them I will never find this forum during my puberty and development
Now Iam going to ascend to 6ft and to change my face and body
My life would improve soo much
Finding this forum was one of the best things in my life
I traded my mental health for this but its going to be worth it
This forum made me feel less lonley:feelsbadman:

You guys aren’t just some users....you guys are my friends❤️
 
  • +1
Reactions: Blitz, Deleted member 6902, bossman and 3 others
If I never found this forum i wouldve lived a miserable life
 
  • +1
Reactions: Chad69
Seid didnt read
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gargantuan and Chad69
U might wanna checkout shortcels subriddit
And a few incel discord servers
 
  • +1
Reactions: Chad69
U might wanna checkout shortcels subriddit
And a few incel discord servers
the ones on reddit are very restricted, .co is very based
 
  • +1
Reactions: Chad69

Similar threads

buccalfatremoval
Replies
31
Views
98
enviouss
enviouss
Francisco_Bs
Replies
24
Views
151
iLdar
iLdar
NDskinnyfailure
Replies
12
Views
59
NDskinnyfailure
NDskinnyfailure
dhusc
Replies
35
Views
179
americanpakitruvcel
A
roymustang
Replies
2
Views
16
chang cypionate
chang cypionate

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top