I fully wish for nothing more than for black people to rule the world

I despise the men of nearly every race besides Muslims, black people and Slavs. Including my fellow Latinos

They're the most genuine and human race on average, living in Tunisa these people are snakes/rats just like whites(though not as much)

Doesn't matter where I am, USA, Latin America, Canada, France and Arab World, black people are just nicest, more high quality non-primitive, more sweet and appreciative people. They're also extremely masculine and tight knit, not fake or soys. They raise your T just being around them.

This is probably why they've always been bullied in history, they are almost incapable of snakeishness and if they have a problem with someone they will just deal it with them.

Can't talk about black women, not into them too much and I don't hang with them much but the older ones are very sweet.

Black people are the master race(especially black Muslims)

I want a Kara boga Caliphate
So true ✊🏿😹🇺🇦💉
We need them to rule the world and fuck our women

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Win t3ish fi Tunis?

are you nervous spic?

Incompetent sub-saharans. Most of africa should be re-colonized again if it doesn't want to get giga-left behind. Imagine the rest of the world using Superhuman A.I, genetic engineering and going to mars while you starve and sing ooga booga:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
china's way ahead of you

Didn't think I'd meet another self-hating Spic :lul:

Latino, 17% black on 23and me and 20% of ancestry
I look like this. same coloring too
HBO+Annual+Emmy+Awards+Post+Award+Reception+1BrMwA5Q68hx.jpg
Jfl. Literally you.
3D6507DF 2CF3 4F7B B7C8 1980809C8423