I gain fat so easy.

Deleted member 1089

Deleted member 1089

Luv fightin and beer
It's truly over, I was only made to ogremax.
The only positive thing is I have a robust frame and can gain muscle fairly easy.
First year of working out I got nasty stretchmarks all over my body, been cutting now for 5 months which made almost all my muscle go away and I still look like
ABSOLUTE GARBAGE, maybe I was a 3PSL before I lost weight but I felt better and more confident.
My plan now is to bulk up for 6 months with a 2 month LGD cycle in the middle to help boost the muscle gain,
After that I plan to keep as much of the gains as possible and not do another cycle of anything until I get older.
Hopefully this will help me become bigger.

just be obese theory

just be obese theory

I wont be obese but I will probably look like the guy in my pic in a few years.
I am addicted to good food.
Well tbh, that is probably classed as obese lol

You're a big guy.

Just bulk and try to gain as much muscle as possible and then cut with ostarine or anavar. Especially ostarine has virtually no side effects, gods gift to humanity.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1089
You're a big guy.

Not atm, I used to be pretty big though.
I will probably be bigger this season though, I should get my past physique back pretty easily and surpass it with LGD.
Just bulk and try to gain as much muscle as possible and then cut with ostarine or anavar. Especially ostarine has virtually no side effects, gods gift to humanity.

Yeah I'm definetly doing a LGD cycle, it sucks I cant get that lean though.
I dont know why, I think it's better for me to stay a little fatter so I can enjoy the things I want.

inject genetics

Not atm, I used to be pretty big though.
I will probably be bigger this season though, I should get my past physique back pretty easily and surpass it with LGD.

Yeah I'm definetly doing a LGD cycle, it sucks I cant get that lean though.
I dont know why, I think it's better for me to stay a little fatter so I can enjoy the things I want.
If i pull your LGD off will you die?