I gave a brief incel tale intro to a writing AI, and it generated the greatest incel story ever told.

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
https://textsynth.com/playground.html

Manually typed intro

Eugene is an utter truecel of an incel. He’s short, narrow, balding, and facially boneless. In his 45 miserable virgin years of existence, he neither touched a female’s hand nor exited the basement. One day, Eugene woke up at 3:00 p.m and pondered whether or not he should put his previously-tied rope to its proper use.

AI-generated continuation

But he quickly figured out that he didn’t have the necessary talent. Then he stumbled into the living room where he found his phone’s Facebook Messenger and saw that there were no messages in his conversation box. Eugene didn’t even realize that Facebook had been updated, as he was under the impression that Facebook Messenger didn’t exist until 2019. The real world was suddenly too dangerous for him, so he locked the front door, crawled into his bed, and took the lid off of a box of crack cocaine. He started to smoke a small amount of the substance, and immediately began to choke. By 4:00 p.m., Eugene was dead. “I would have been alive today,” he thought. And then he was dead. Eugene knew that the incel community had begun to embrace the incel lifestyle in the previous week or so. He also knew that the movement to “kill all incels” had been gaining steam since December 2017, and that this year saw the greatest number of incel attacks. To his credit, Eugene didn’t participate in the incel lifestyle and wasn’t even sure what an incel was. “I’ve read a few articles on how incels are so angry and hate women and gays and shit,” he said to his parents, “but I’m not angry and I don’t hate women and gays.” He was just doing drugs and had just smoked a little bit of them. “I need to do some kind of outreach before this shit escalates,” he thought. “Let’s see what happens next week.” Eugene’s parents weren’t too thrilled when he asked them to help him with his outreach. “I’m not sure how he got into this,” they thought, “but I’m gonna have to try to save him from his drug addiction.” “I’ll just be outside when they get home,” they told him. “See what happens.”

At exactly 5:00 p.m., Eugene’s parents were eating a meal. “Eugene,” his mother said to her son, “please stop smoking crack and get ready to go to your job.” Eugene’s parents didn’t like to be in the position of the bad guys, and this was especially true because Eugene had tried to commit suicide when he was 15 years old. “If this kid had made any attempt to talk to us about his problems, we’d still have him here,” his father said. “But he’s only asking for money and drugs.” Eugene’s parents had a few problems with his choice of living situation. Eugene didn’t share a bathroom with them, and the apartment was an apartment that was for rent, not for staying in. “I’m just a college student,” Eugene’s mother said. “I can’t possibly pay for a place for him to live.” But Eugene was a college student, and there were plenty of jobs available to him at the time. “All I need is one night a week to meet people,” Eugene said. “Then if it goes well, I’ll find more nights.” Eugene’s parents believed that their son would get a good job. But he had to show them that he’d been rehabilitated. “This isn’t the first time this kid has pulled this,” his father said, “and he’s already been to rehab a couple times. We can’t just give him money and drugs anymore.” So on this particular night, Eugene was going to walk down to the corner to meet a girl. She was actually his cousin, but he was only going to try to talk to her for a while. When the parents got home, Eugene had met his cousin, but he hadn’t met any other girls. “This is ridiculous,” his father said, “but I’m not sure if Eugene’s even met a girl in two months.” After eating dinner, Eugene’s parents got him into the car. It was already dark outside. Eugene sat in the backseat and started to cry. “I’m not gonna meet a girl tonight,” he told them. “I know,” his father said, “and you’re gonna go straight home.” “But I’m not really sure that it” “I said, ‘Eugene,” “But I’m gonna be okay. I’m not in a bad place.” “I know,” his father said, “but it’s already dark out. The roads are dangerous. You’ll be safer staying here.” He felt bad, but his parents understood.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Edgar, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 18032 and 9 others
inb4 you get your API key revoked.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17997 and thecel

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17997 and thecel
https://textsynth.com/playground.html

Manually typed intro

Eugene is an utter truecel of an incel. He’s short, narrow, balding, and facially boneless. In his 45 miserable virgin years of existence, he neither touched a female’s hand nor exited the basement. One day, Eugene woke up at 3:00 p.m and pondered whether or not he should put his previously-tied rope to its proper use.

AI-generated continuation

But he quickly figured out that he didn’t have the necessary talent. Then he stumbled into the living room where he found his phone’s Facebook Messenger and saw that there were no messages in his conversation box. Eugene didn’t even realize that Facebook had been updated, as he was under the impression that Facebook Messenger didn’t exist until 2019. The real world was suddenly too dangerous for him, so he locked the front door, crawled into his bed, and took the lid off of a box of crack cocaine. He started to smoke a small amount of the substance, and immediately began to choke. By 4:00 p.m., Eugene was dead. “I would have been alive today,” he thought. And then he was dead. Eugene knew that the incel community had begun to embrace the incel lifestyle in the previous week or so. He also knew that the movement to “kill all incels” had been gaining steam since December 2017, and that this year saw the greatest number of incel attacks. To his credit, Eugene didn’t participate in the incel lifestyle and wasn’t even sure what an incel was. “I’ve read a few articles on how incels are so angry and hate women and gays and shit,” he said to his parents, “but I’m not angry and I don’t hate women and gays.” He was just doing drugs and had just smoked a little bit of them. “I need to do some kind of outreach before this shit escalates,” he thought. “Let’s see what happens next week.” Eugene’s parents weren’t too thrilled when he asked them to help him with his outreach. “I’m not sure how he got into this,” they thought, “but I’m gonna have to try to save him from his drug addiction.” “I’ll just be outside when they get home,” they told him. “See what happens.”

At exactly 5:00 p.m., Eugene’s parents were eating a meal. “Eugene,” his mother said to her son, “please stop smoking crack and get ready to go to your job.” Eugene’s parents didn’t like to be in the position of the bad guys, and this was especially true because Eugene had tried to commit suicide when he was 15 years old. “If this kid had made any attempt to talk to us about his problems, we’d still have him here,” his father said. “But he’s only asking for money and drugs.” Eugene’s parents had a few problems with his choice of living situation. Eugene didn’t share a bathroom with them, and the apartment was an apartment that was for rent, not for staying in. “I’m just a college student,” Eugene’s mother said. “I can’t possibly pay for a place for him to live.” But Eugene was a college student, and there were plenty of jobs available to him at the time. “All I need is one night a week to meet people,” Eugene said. “Then if it goes well, I’ll find more nights.” Eugene’s parents believed that their son would get a good job. But he had to show them that he’d been rehabilitated. “This isn’t the first time this kid has pulled this,” his father said, “and he’s already been to rehab a couple times. We can’t just give him money and drugs anymore.” So on this particular night, Eugene was going to walk down to the corner to meet a girl. She was actually his cousin, but he was only going to try to talk to her for a while. When the parents got home, Eugene had met his cousin, but he hadn’t met any other girls. “This is ridiculous,” his father said, “but I’m not sure if Eugene’s even met a girl in two months.” After eating dinner, Eugene’s parents got him into the car. It was already dark outside. Eugene sat in the backseat and started to cry. “I’m not gonna meet a girl tonight,” he told them. “I know,” his father said, “and you’re gonna go straight home.” “But I’m not really sure that it” “I said, ‘Eugene,” “But I’m gonna be okay. I’m not in a bad place.” “I know,” his father said, “but it’s already dark out. The roads are dangerous. You’ll be safer staying here.” He felt bad, but his parents understood.
soulless piece of shit narrative

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 17997 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17997
Fucked his bitch; now she cryin in a benz

Attachments

• 099A8FBC-C7ED-4F52-9A17-2460AD51E9ED.jpeg
    099A8FBC-C7ED-4F52-9A17-2460AD51E9ED.jpeg
    479.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 17997 and 1 other person
Lol.
I also did one:

My part:
Tim is a redditor, who loves soymilk. He drinks it every single day and would occasionally browse the subreddit /r/inceltears. What he refuses to admit to himself though: He himself is an incel. His last relationship was over 2 years ago and ended with his girlfriend cheating on him with Chad from College. But Tim thought it must have been due to his personality. Since that day he showered every single day to hopefully improve his lacking personality and to escape inceldom. He wasn't like those other incels on .is though, no, he was different. He would prove that there are surely SOME women out there who care about personality. One day, he would find this special girl.

AI-generated part:

And then....the inceldom would be over. "This is impossible, I've had 3 relationships. And it's not her personality that drove away my gf, it's her stupid fucking hair. I was a nice guy and I still am, she has to want me!" Two years had passed, and Tim was still single. But he couldn't believe it. No woman had really given him a chance. He had never dated anyone with long, dirty blonde hair. Tim thought it was due to the fact that their personalities were incompatible. Even after going on dates with his ex, he still hadn't gotten a girlfriend. Then, a day in early December, came the fateful day. His ex and Chad had met up in real life and began chatting. And they actually spoke. Chad said "he liked her hair". Now, Tim was in a bit of a panic. "How did they meet? It must be Chad!". He had been so blinded by his inceldom. He had thought it was Chad's fault. His ex had to cheat on him with Chad. And now it was too late to find a normal girl. A bit of a latecomer in .is and still in a bit of a panic, Tim decided to give up his inceldom, and began posting on the subreddit again. "Is it possible to meet a girl who will tolerate my terrible personality? I will try this again. I've already been a normal person for 2 years now. I must really try this!" He went out for a walk around his neighborhood that evening. But after a couple of hours and many missed opportunities, Tim decided to go home. He could've walked around more, but he was a bit of a nervous wreck. "Surely, there must be at least ONE woman out there who wants to be with me!". But Tim was so naive. He just assumed that at the very least, some women would look him in the eyes and say: "You are handsome and fun, and I'd love to go out with you!". Surely, in this day and age, this would happen. After all, he was a nice guy. He's not like those "scummy" incels. But no. A couple of weeks went by and Tim started to get the urge to post on the subreddit again. He had read many bad experiences on .is. His girlfriend with the long hair, had dumped him because of his personality. And how dare he doubt her judgement. He would never make such a mistake again. "This is hopeless. She probably thinks I'm a complete scum, just like the rest of these guys".

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 17997
Jfl at at the name Eugene

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and thecel
Lol.
I also did one:

My part:
Tim is a redditor, who loves soymilk. He drinks it every single day and would occasionally browse the subreddit /r/inceltears. What he refuses to admit to himself though: He himself is an incel. His last relationship was over 2 years ago and ended with his girlfriend cheating on him with Chad from College. But Tim thought it must have been due to his personality. Since that day he showered every single day to hopefully improve his lacking personality and to escape inceldom. He wasn't like those other incels on .is though, no, he was different. He would prove that there are surely SOME women out there who care about personality. One day, he would find this special girl.

AI-generated part:

And then....the inceldom would be over. "This is impossible, I've had 3 relationships. And it's not her personality that drove away my gf, it's her stupid fucking hair. I was a nice guy and I still am, she has to want me!" Two years had passed, and Tim was still single. But he couldn't believe it. No woman had really given him a chance. He had never dated anyone with long, dirty blonde hair. Tim thought it was due to the fact that their personalities were incompatible. Even after going on dates with his ex, he still hadn't gotten a girlfriend. Then, a day in early December, came the fateful day. His ex and Chad had met up in real life and began chatting. And they actually spoke. Chad said "he liked her hair". Now, Tim was in a bit of a panic. "How did they meet? It must be Chad!". He had been so blinded by his inceldom. He had thought it was Chad's fault. His ex had to cheat on him with Chad. And now it was too late to find a normal girl. A bit of a latecomer in .is and still in a bit of a panic, Tim decided to give up his inceldom, and began posting on the subreddit again. "Is it possible to meet a girl who will tolerate my terrible personality? I will try this again. I've already been a normal person for 2 years now. I must really try this!" He went out for a walk around his neighborhood that evening. But after a couple of hours and many missed opportunities, Tim decided to go home. He could've walked around more, but he was a bit of a nervous wreck. "Surely, there must be at least ONE woman out there who wants to be with me!". But Tim was so naive. He just assumed that at the very least, some women would look him in the eyes and say: "You are handsome and fun, and I'd love to go out with you!". Surely, in this day and age, this would happen. After all, he was a nice guy. He's not like those "scummy" incels. But no. A couple of weeks went by and Tim started to get the urge to post on the subreddit again. He had read many bad experiences on .is. His girlfriend with the long hair, had dumped him because of his personality. And how dare he doubt her judgement. He would never make such a mistake again. "This is hopeless. She probably thinks I'm a complete scum, just like the rest of these guys".

:love: marvelous story :love:

mogs mine to oblivion

Wtf:

A bunch of Punjabi uncles in Southhall bukkaked a stacy in this motel room after they got off work.

They took turns bukkaking the stacy until she came, and she took all of their cum with her face and big tits.

They shared the cum all over her pretty face and huge tits.

The guys wanted to share it with you too. So they sent their friend, Mike London, to visit her.

They had a threesome with her in the motel room. The guys took turns with her and filled her up with their cum.

You know how it is when there's always a new group of hot girls on the scene. Stacey is a hot brunette who has been in the game for a few years. She's a cutie with a nice face, a nice pair of tits, and a hot pair of legs. She gets her share of attention, and you get to enjoy some of that attention as well. She gets fucked in all kinds of different positions, and is covered in

• Love it
Reactions: thecel
Ravi is a man with masculine virtues.He does not like to be insulted or taken advantage of. He is one of the very few men I have known who can fight dirty. Ravi keeps everyone at a safe distance. He can be mean, but he is never cruel. He is a man to be looked up to. When he speaks, you feel like you should listen.He is a true gentleman. He can talk about anything as if you were his confidante. He is not the sort of man who is a ‘good listener’ for the sake of it. He never makes conversation an end in itself. He is an exceptional talker, though. He is the most brilliant talker I have known. He can say things about himself that reveal a lot of things about him without you having any idea he is saying them.He is funny. He can really make a crowd roar with laughter. His sense of humour can be crass and sometimes insensitive. He will tell a dirty joke on you, but

• Love it
Not a single pixel

• JFL
Jfl reacted to stimulate your fried dopamine receptors though

• Love it