Schizo rant wtf is wrong with society (or maybe me)

BWC_virgin

BWC_virgin

Bronze
My life is shit at the moment, I’m sick I feel giga tired and I still have tons of shit to do

Part 1 my life sucks rn:

I wake up go to school, sit in class doing nothing for 7 hours, go to track practice but I’m injured rn so I can’t do anything, I just talk with my friends for a while then leave. Go home and try to do shitty homework (I have brainfog and can barely function cuz im sick rn). Then give up on homework and sit in my bed contemplating my existence, (where I’m writing this rn) realize Im giga lonely and a kissless virgin at 18 even tho im decent looking, reflect on lost potential like how a bunch of girls thought I was gl but I never got with them idk why. and then try to find some meaning in life, having no idea what the best path forward is in my life for the long term and bieng bieng able to acheave everything I have to but nothing I want. Like I just want a girlfriend and a simple life but I have to deal with my complex and confusing as fuck high school system To not learn anything (I legit don’t learn shit I sit in class and try to cope with sitting in a fucking chair doing literally nothing for 6 hours each day holy fuck, I can’t even drop any of my shitty classes because of my high schools retarded rules). In one of my classes (physics) I legit sit on my phone browsing offtopic on this forum not doing shit for an hour and a half and then only take the tests (I have An A- jfl).

The worst part is I know I could get what I want easily if I knew how but I don’t, this shit is not logical and I can’t figure it out,

Part 2 rant about nt

I’m gonna sound a little narcissistic here but it’s the truth, my htn+ friends and maybe me are single becouse we are high iq I know that sounds like some gigacope but legit 2 of my friends are 1500+ sat very high iq and have got asked out by women (mtbs) but they are single becouse they function purely on logic and don’t act on a fiber of emotion, they do work constantly to better themselves (study, hobbies, work, ets…) but don’t give a fuck and never brag or shit because they don’t care about validation, this makes them essentially non nt in our fucked up world, one things my friend said that I related to is that if he actually liked a girl (like a onitis) he would never tell anyone including the girl and would act completely normal as if he didn’t care. I realized I do the same shit (I literally did) and somehow in both our brains this is the only course of action that makes sense. Also both of us feel uncomfortable to go out of our way to talk to a girl becouse we like her about something unrelated or pretend you are interested in talking to them for some other reason. It seems dishonest and cucked even tho it’s probably the only way to get a girl a lot of the time.

Heres an observation (GIGAWATER)

me and lots of my friends have never done drugs or alcohol, why? Becouse it’s retarded and we never felt the need to. There is no reason too. But most people who slay do

For example:

Iv never been to a crazy high school party. A guy I know is a borderline alcoholic at 17 and constantly stoned. He slays at parties but his life and mental state are not ideal. He gets invited to parties becouse he hangs out with drugged out collage kids. Why don’t me or my friend do this, because our parents are happily married and we are not retarded his parents are separated and he grew up with them separated. He is relitivly high iq but not the brightest in other ways

I have constant decision paralysis because I make decisions based off logic rather than whatever nt people do. Like I have to decide what to do with my life and it’s literally impossible to figure out the correct life path in 2024 but normies will be like “I’m gonna go to art school, I’m not sure what I’m going to do quite yet tho” like wtf how can you not be constant tormented by the prospect of your own future

I also find it virtually impossible to justify giving girls attention by pursuing interactions with them, idk why but it’s just fucked, some of you will understand. I’m not even high inhib I’m very low inhib I just can’t do shit becouse my brain knows it’s socially cucked and retarded/illogical even tho nobody else cares or notices, like im playing 4d social chess constantly and even when it works like if girls or normies end up thinking I’m special or idolize me or something I don’t even know what to do with status so I fuck it up anyway. Kinda like looksmaxing, even tho girls say I am gl behind my back they act shy or uninterested in person, but idk why and I don’t know what to do with iois, I hate it tbh I wish people were more like me mentally. Some of my friends are like me and we are 100% honest, logical and 0 inhibition but most people aren’t.

A good example is some of my friends told me a girl I knew thought i was gl or had a crush on me or whatever (definitely legit info) but I didn’t pursue her because it seems cucked to act based on that information. I can’t explain why this is how I think but it is somehow.

Also I’m basically incapable of bieng dishonest at this point tho I have 0 inhibition as well and I tell people the truth or my legit opinion even when they don’t want to hear it. I am incapable of playing social games or adjusting to any social rules that are illogical and shit it’s retarded. I wish everyone acted like me because I wouldn’t have to constantly analyze everyone’s thoughts and mental state to see if they are bieng polite or truthful or if we understand each others intent, or whether we infer the other person properly understood our intent. People would just be straight up. Thats more so how it is in other cultures and countries Iv heard tho so maybe it’s just a cultural thing.

I hope someone finds the meaning I tried to convey within this rant, maybe people will relate to it idk.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lemonnz, ggg.tv, backtothesewers and 2 others
IMG 0764
C96CAFB6 9B48 42C1 8386 4BE2C12A168D
IMG 0752

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Orvka381, poopoohead, sportsmogger and 4 others
Ain't gonna read all that shit

• +1
Reactions: iitsnik, greywind, Lukkas and 2 others
2142416 6C6BBB67 41A5 463B AA0F D30B402F5107

• JFL
Reactions: Orvka381, bleachmaxxer69, poopoohead and 4 others
Did read every word + amazing thread + you are a product of God's infinite love and wisdom

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ggg.tv, dehydrated and ilovenicotine
Most of those "slayers" will peak in highschool. There is nothing wrong with being more mature for your age, don't let the peer pressure and degeneracy get to you

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625 and 케이제이
9add776dfb1bff166f884342a7bb2300.jpg

• +1
Reactions: lunin7
It’s high school. No one’s doing anything other than pretending that they are. Just get good GPA right now, looksmax and get ready for uni

• +1
Reactions: Orvka381, bleachmaxxer69 and greywind
Read like 20% of it and you are autistic

• +1
Reactions: dehydrated
Read all of it. Pretty relatable for me tbh, was def a wakeup call reading the part of not telling anyone if you liked a girl. I liked about two girls in HS, one of them even told me she liked me (she made the move) and I still couldn't say the words out loud back to her and lied. Not even to my best friends either.

Not sure how I didn't realize how abnormal this was until now. I had some success with women but never an actual gf. Dont listen to any dipshit here, a good relationship is 100x better than shallow hookups at a party.

I would advise you to go and party every now and then. Its a healthy way to slack off and just enjoy life for a few hours. A few beers wont kill ya

• +1
Reactions: Schizomogger, LordSergiXX63 and hiwasuwor
Read every molecule and ima be real with you. This is an intense level of cope. You admit to desperately wanting a gf but then go on to say your brain prevents you from going for girls because "I'm too logical bro". But at the same time you're low inhib...? Even you're friends sound like they're just coping lol what straight male gets approached by women constantly but declines all of them because "its just not logical I wouldn't even tell a girl who I like I like her".

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: R@m@, Maalik and bleachmaxxer69
Read every molecule and ima be real with you. This is an intense level of cope. You admit to desperately wanting a gf but then go on to say your brain prevents you from going for girls because "I'm too logical bro". But at the same time you're low inhib...? Even you're friends sound like they're just coping lol what straight male gets approached by women constantly but declines all of them because "its just not logical I wouldn't even tell a girl who I like I like her".
Im too low inhibition which people think is weird I used to be very high inhib

Also it says skitzo rant for a reason is was fucked up its a retarded rant

I guess my point was people on here cope with muh iq is why I’m alone but in reality there is merit to this not particularly in iq but in peoples decision making, my intuition in makeing social decisions is not based on my personal social interactions naturally like most people becouse I don’t trust the observable outcome of social interactions most of the time becouse I’ve learned not to. Most people are like dogs, you give them a treat and their behavior in that moment is encouraged. Same is true for social interaction. But iv noticed some people like myself don’t behave like this. Even including people who aren’t blackpilled.

• +1
Reactions: Maalik and autistic_tendencies
Im too low inhibition which people think is weird I used to be very high inhib

Also it says skitzo rant for a reason is was fucked up its a retarded rant

I guess my point was people on here cope with muh iq is why I’m alone but in reality there is merit to this not particularly in iq but in peoples decision making, my intuition in makeing social decisions is not based on my personal social interactions naturally like most people becouse I don’t trust the observable outcome of social interactions most of the time becouse I’ve learned not to. Most people are like dogs, you give them a treat and their behavior in that moment is encouraged. Same is true for social interaction. But iv noticed some people like myself don’t behave like this. Even including people who aren’t blackpilled.
Also people I know who do this are non autistic

So start acting like a degenerate if you want pussy so badly
What do you want us to do?
Hahahahah

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and TheRagingBull
OP just summed up my situation.

• Love it
Reactions: poopoohead
Read all of it. Pretty relatable for me tbh, was def a wakeup call reading the part of not telling anyone if you liked a girl. I liked about two girls in HS, one of them even told me she liked me (she made the move) and I still couldn't say the words out loud back to her and lied. Not even to my best friends either.

Not sure how I didn't realize how abnormal this was until now. I had some success with women but never an actual gf. Dont listen to any dipshit here, a good relationship is 100x better than shallow hookups at a party.

I would advise you to go and party every now and then. Its a healthy way to slack off and just enjoy life for a few hours. A few beers wont kill ya
High iq but I’m gonna pump and dump this random girl at my hs who says she is like in love with me or some shit. She is ltb tho but honestly not that bad. She is also a bad person so I won’t feel bad about it.

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
My life is shit at the moment, I’m sick I feel giga tired and I still have tons of shit to do

Part 1 my life sucks rn:

I wake up go to school, sit in class doing nothing for 7 hours, go to track practice but I’m injured rn so I can’t do anything, I just talk with my friends for a while then leave. Go home and try to do shitty homework (I have brainfog and can barely function cuz im sick rn). Then give up on homework and sit in my bed contemplating my existence, (where I’m writing this rn) realize Im giga lonely and a kissless virgin at 18 even tho im decent looking, reflect on lost potential like how a bunch of girls thought I was gl but I never got with them idk why. and then try to find some meaning in life, having no idea what the best path forward is in my life for the long term and bieng bieng able to acheave everything I have to but nothing I want. Like I just want a girlfriend and a simple life but I have to deal with my complex and confusing as fuck high school system To not learn anything (I legit don’t learn shit I sit in class and try to cope with sitting in a fucking chair doing literally nothing for 6 hours each day holy fuck, I can’t even drop any of my shitty classes because of my high schools retarded rules). In one of my classes (physics) I legit sit on my phone browsing offtopic on this forum not doing shit for an hour and a half and then only take the tests (I have An A- jfl).

The worst part is I know I could get what I want easily if I knew how but I don’t, this shit is not logical and I can’t figure it out,

Part 2 rant about nt

I’m gonna sound a little narcissistic here but it’s the truth, my htn+ friends and maybe me are single becouse we are high iq I know that sounds like some gigacope but legit 2 of my friends are 1500+ sat very high iq and have got asked out by women (mtbs) but they are single becouse they function purely on logic and don’t act on a fiber of emotion, they do work constantly to better themselves (study, hobbies, work, ets…) but don’t give a fuck and never brag or shit because they don’t care about validation, this makes them essentially non nt in our fucked up world, one things my friend said that I related to is that if he actually liked a girl (like a onitis) he would never tell anyone including the girl and would act completely normal as if he didn’t care. I realized I do the same shit (I literally did) and somehow in both our brains this is the only course of action that makes sense. Also both of us feel uncomfortable to go out of our way to talk to a girl becouse we like her about something unrelated or pretend you are interested in talking to them for some other reason. It seems dishonest and cucked even tho it’s probably the only way to get a girl a lot of the time.

me and lots of my friends have never done drugs or alcohol, why? Becouse it’s retarded and we never felt the need to. There is no reason too. But most people who slay do

For example:

Iv never been to a crazy high school party. A guy I know is a borderline alcoholic at 17 and constantly stoned. He slays at parties but his life and mental state are not ideal. He gets invited to parties becouse he hangs out with drugged out collage kids. Why don’t me or my friend do this, because our parents are happily married and we are not retarded his parents are separated and he grew up with them separated. He is relitivly high iq but not the brightest in other ways

I have constant decision paralysis because I make decisions based off logic rather than whatever nt people do. Like I have to decide what to do with my life and it’s literally impossible to figure out the correct life path in 2024 but normies will be like “I’m gonna go to art school, I’m not sure what I’m going to do quite yet tho” like wtf how can you not be constant tormented by the prospect of your own future

I also find it virtually impossible to justify giving girls attention by pursuing interactions with them, idk why but it’s just fucked, some of you will understand. I’m not even high inhib I’m very low inhib I just can’t do shit becouse my brain knows it’s socially cucked and retarded/illogical even tho nobody else cares or notices, like im playing 4d social chess constantly and even when it works like if girls or normies end up thinking I’m special or idolize me or something I don’t even know what to do with status so I fuck it up anyway. Kinda like looksmaxing, even tho girls say I am gl behind my back they act shy or uninterested in person, but idk why and I don’t know what to do with iois, I hate it tbh I wish people were more like me mentally. Some of my friends are like me and we are 100% honest, logical and 0 inhibition but most people aren’t.

A good example is some of my friends told me a girl I knew thought i was gl or had a crush on me or whatever (definitely legit info) but I didn’t pursue her because it seems cucked to act based on that information. I can’t explain why this is how I think but it is somehow.

Also I’m basically incapable of bieng dishonest at this point tho I have 0 inhibition as well and I tell people the truth or my legit opinion even when they don’t want to hear it. I am incapable of playing social games or adjusting to any social rules that are illogical and shit it’s retarded. I wish everyone acted like me because I wouldn’t have to constantly analyze everyone’s thoughts and mental state to see if they are bieng polite or truthful or if we understand each others intent, or whether we infer the other person properly understood our intent. People would just be straight up. Thats more so how it is in other cultures and countries Iv heard tho so maybe it’s just a cultural thing.

I hope someone finds the meaning I tried to convey within this rant, maybe people will relate to it idk.

You worry about nonsense.

You gotta take some risks to reap the rewards.

Read every single atom

post your face

Part 1 my life sucks rn:

Part 2 rant about nt

For example:

highschoolcel did not read

Read everything. Pretty relatable, go to a uni with a big party scene (america) you will be enlightened