I gave head to sheeboon 3 years ago

Hottaco34

Hottaco34

Kraken
Should I rope? The thought of it still haunts me till this day, because she was ugly asf but I was still a virgin … I’ve only slayed white with a few mena stacies ever since… but the thought of that disgusting sheboon foid I ate out (didn’t fuck thankfully), still haunts me hard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sens, horizontallytall, Zonar and 3 others
My ex was stinking from her pussy I still licked it too

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Sens, horizontallytall, optimisticzoomer and 2 others
Na this mf gave head to a gorilla 💀 jungle book type shit injut

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25377, aspiringexcel and Deleted member 28896
Should I rope? The thought of it still haunts me till this day, because she was ugly asf but I was still a virgin … I’ve only slayed white with a few mena stacies ever since… but the thought of that disgusting sheboon foid I ate out (didn’t fuck thankfully), still haunts me hard
bro i kissed one and i am still mentally scarred i had to go to therapy for years

• +1
Reactions: Hottaco34
Na this mf gave head to a gorilla 💀 jungle book type shit injut

Nigga I might consider therapy over this, it still stresses me out till this day despite my white onl policy now

what did it taste like?

brutal

did u enjoy her taste