i genuinely am a zombie

manhattanbound

manhattanbound

6'1 Bengali Outlier
Joined
Jan 6, 2025
Posts
3,881
Reputation
4,012
eyebags, bad skin (alot of acne scars) t50 coloring, brown skin, 6'1
 
  • +1
Reactions: Lord Vader, dnr.niglet and RedDragonSlayer
also im growing out my hair, tbh i hate my life
 
it's not over there's make-up to cover eyebags and acne
 
  • +1
Reactions: manhattanbound
Over:feelswah:
 
  • +1
Reactions: manhattanbound
it's not over there's make-up to cover eyebags and acne
I already had my first slay tbh idc anymore.. I hate this feeling so much too, im a pretty young person if you look at the average lifespan of a person, yet I have no motivation. I already knocked out all letters on khhv, imo i dont think there is much to do anymore, I am hideous but who cares
 
Just mew brah
 

Similar threads

TGUN.
Replies
1
Views
22
Tesarossa
Tesarossa
foiddestroyerkenny9
Replies
3
Views
60
ibuprofn778
ibuprofn778
ilikefish
Replies
15
Views
177
canniblecafe_
canniblecafe_
RoidKid
Replies
6
Views
62
Barreton
Barreton
_MVP_
Replies
2
Views
22
mangotimer
mangotimer

Users who are viewing this thread

  • sørenyuko
  • batman1997
  • dnr.niglet
  • Deluxe4
  • St1nkys0ck22
  • RedDragonSlayer
  • Dawsn
  • horseman
  • RevengeisKey
  • Yayalite
  • polarpop
  • Saintjesko
  • JamesMTN927
Back
Top