I genuinely believe 7x5 BP is average

average 8x6 NBP

BP cope measure am sorry say

Maybe the average of the black cocks you take up your ass, you french faggot.
These retards are one step away from ending up like @Chinacurry and buying dildos on amazon.

• Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Chinacurry and Deleted member 32537
Literally this lol, a 7 inch BP cock is WAY bigger than most people actually think it is, my dick is 6.8 BP but if anyone asked I’d just say 7 inches cuz of rounding it up, in actuality it’s more like 6.5 cuz that’s what’s actually going inside the foid

This is Jason Luv who most people assume to have like a 9 inch penis when in actuality he’s around 7.25, he just has really large girth
looks pencil mdrrr 9 in mumbai 8x6 average am sorry say

the gag is that they convinced themselves that 7 inches is a micropenis
It's not going to impress any girls with a 20+ bodycount (all girls). Keep coping and misrepresenting the argument.

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and Deleted member 32537
It's not going to impress any girls with a 20+ bodycount (all girls). Keep coping and misrepresenting the argument.
you're not gonna impress any girl, even if they're virgins, because you will never get to show your dick to them since you're a subhuman

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 32537
less 8x6 may well be micro if we be honest

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23391 and St.TikTokcel
Why are guys like you who have never been inside a woman so obsessed with having a big dick to please them? As long as you don't have a legit micropenis when you pull down your pants it doesn't matter, you will still have sex

"Muh she has had dozens of 8 inchers before so I can't compete 😢" nigga if a woman is that much of a whore I wouldn't care about her pleasure in the slightest, just but a nut on her and be over with it.
Dick is everything u need at least 7 average is not enough @pessimistic

you're not gonna impress any girl, even if they're virgins, because you will never get to show your dick to them since you're a subhuman
I've shown my dick to the inside of their pussy, imbecile. Of course you dickpill deniers have no argument whatsoever, it's always the same childish platitudes about dick not mattering or ad-hominem attacks and accusations. "YOU HAVE A SMALL DICK AND AREN'T 7", YOU MUST BE GAY, YOU'RE A VIRGIN AND KNOW NOTHING ABOUT WOMEN", blah blah blah. If you can't come up with a real counter-argument and can only cry and scream impotently like a child, then just shut up.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218 and Deleted member 32537
average 8x6 NBP

BP cope measure am sorry say
That’s not the average but prove it to me and I will believe you show actual studies and don’t say Muh Jews just show proof notwhat men say in the internet

I've shown my dick to the inside of their pussy, imbecile. Of course you dickpill deniers have no argument whatsoever, it's always the same childish platitudes about dick not mattering or ad-hominem attacks and accusations. "YOU HAVE A SMALL DICK AND AREN'T 7", YOU MUST BE GAY, YOU'RE A VIRGIN AND KNOW NOTHING ABOUT WOMEN", blah blah blah. If you can't come up with a real counter-argument and can only cry and scream impotently like a child, then just shut up.
7 is not enough unless 5.75 girth mid shaft

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32537 and Deleted member 23391
That’s not the average but prove it to me and I will believe you show actual studies and don’t say Muh Jews just show proof notwhat men say in the internet
here france government is ban all paternity test so men is not rope because they get cuck but you want me believe they honest that average man is big dicklet mdr

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
  • Ugh..
why would I need an argument for some WISH st tiktokcel?

Make your own gimmick you unfunny faggot.

studies are the "counter-argument"

At least disillusioned was kinda funny, you're all the same boring shit

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Care to explain to me how dick is everything?
is biggest symbol of manhood and big insult always go to dick because if have no dick or small dick you are not real man is simple

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218 and Deleted member 23391
is biggest symbol of manhood and big insult always go to dick because if have no dick or small dick you are not real man is simple
So 5'5" skinny fat currycel with a 8x6 is more manly than 6'3" ripped chad with a 6 incher is what I am hearing? Women also mock men for other things such as being short lol.

here france government is ban all paternity test so men is not rope because they get cuck but you want me believe they honest that average man is big dicklet mdr
Average man is dicklet I agree many such cases of cuckolding

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23391
So 5'5" skinny fat currycel with a 8x6 is more manly than 6'3" ripped chad with a 6 incher is what I am hearing? Women also mock me for other things such as being short lol.
why you is think JBB exist?

why you is think JBB exist?
Cuz BBCs are extroverted, low inhib and muscular, it's not just dick size, lol if you think women would be into skinnyfat curry dorks if they suddenly had big dicks

Also JBB is not as legit as cuckolds on this forum want you to believe.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32537
Cuz BBCs are extroverted, low inhib and muscular, it's not just dick size, lol if you think women would be into skinnyfat curry dorks if they suddenly had big dicks

Also JBB is not as legit as cuckolds on this forum want you to believe.

diagnose mental illness mean NT

diagnose mental illness mean NT
If you are gonna keep qouting me please use DeepL translator, I don't understand your broken english

Anyway that guy is gl and lives in USA which is the most black fetishist country in earth, and these matches are nothing that a tiktokmaxed white normie couldn't get.