I genuinely believe surgery often is not the answer for many

ratdick77

ratdick77

Gold
Surgery can only enhance your features. You can straighten your nose, and make a jawline more appealing, but you can't change your bone sizes and placement.

You will always look like you, surgery can make you look like a better version of yourself, but unless there is some level of attractiveness, to begin with, there is little use.

Zac Efron would go from an 8.5/10 to a 9.75/10 with just 2-3 inches of LL. Someone with overall good features, but a week lower third could increase 1.5-2 points alone with just custom implants, but if you have overall bad bone placement and features nothing can be done, at least I have never seen an example.

I am always confused when I see below-average looking guys asking how they can become objectively attractive, they can't, it is impossible. If you are below average looking, aim to look average, that is realistic. If you are average, aim to look above average. If you are above average aim to look hot.

This forum needs to live by this. If you are already disappointed with how you look why would you set a goal that will only mean more disappointment. Remember you will always look like you...

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: imparatorluk and Deleted member 39

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
I mean, osteotomies move the bones, so not sure you have a point,

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125, middayshowers, subhuman incel and 7 others
I'm just looking to fix or at least improve the flaws that bother me the most and to improve proportions. If I end up slightly below average or less deformed alien/more human-like, I'll be satisfied.

• +1
Reactions: Raddemon
I'm just looking to fix or at least improve the flaws that bother me the most and to improve proportions. If I end up slightly below average or less deformed alien/more human-like, I'll be satisfied.

if that's you in your avi you look pretty decent tbh n g l

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
Surgery can only enhance your features. You can straighten your nose, and make a jawline more appealing, but you can't change your bone sizes and placement.

You will always look like you, surgery can make you look like a better version of yourself, but unless there is some level of attractiveness, to begin with, there is little use.

Zac Efron would go from an 8.5/10 to a 9.75/10 with just 2-3 inches of LL. Someone with overall good features, but a week lower third could increase 1.5-2 points alone with just custom implants, but if you have overall bad bone placement and features nothing can be done, at least I have never seen an example.

I am always confused when I see below-average looking guys asking how they can become objectively attractive, they can't, it is impossible. If you are below average looking, aim to look average, that is realistic. If you are average, aim to look above average. If you are above average aim to look hot.

This forum needs to live by this. If you are already disappointed with how you look why would you set a goal that will only mean more disappointment. Remember you will always look like you...
You can change their places with invasive surgeries like bimax, meanwhile implants (if done right) will give the impression of big bones

How subhuman are you bro you look high tier normie in your avi or is that heavily angle frauded

Every one here probably needs some type of surgery

Ag
You can change their places with invasive surgeries like bimax, meanwhile implants (if done right) will give the impression of big bones
aga yalan yok adam haklk sindi .turkiyede yaşıyorsun ne kadar paran var da ameliyat hayali kuruyorsun ki.
Siktir et keyfine bak olum. Nasılsa olucez bi gün

BDD
2767.jpg

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
BLUEPILLER FUCK OFF

Ag

aga yalan yok adam haklk sindi .turkiyede yaşıyorsun ne kadar paran var da ameliyat hayali kuruyorsun ki.
Siktir et keyfine bak olum. Nasılsa olucez bi gün
Babamlarin rahmetli olmasini ve mirasa konmayı bekliyorum, zaten benim tipimle keyfe bakılmiyor