I genuinely cannot stop eating

IRL_Reject

IRL_Reject

Zephir
I am probably the only person who has managed to stay fat while only eating meat, milk and eggs. but it is so fucking hard. Whenever I have meat available I can easily eat upwards of 4lbs in a single sitting. I just feel insatiable. I recently lost 4lbs but I haven't been able to go to the gym and I gained it all back
fuuuckkk

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Costcosuperstore, Despicable and 2 others
What meat are we talking about?:hnghn:

• JFL
Reactions: starvecell, Willmogulater and edodalic29
How the fuck does one get fat off carnivore
unless ur consuming twinkies late at night that your not telling us about

• +1
Reactions: FloppaFlops
Beef, goat, lamb. There is no bbc on the table.
Glad to hear that. Maybe limit on how much meat you buy a day. So everyday you whould have to go shopping for more meat. Or try chew gum so you have something in your mouth

• +1
Reactions: IRL_Reject
Be careful with that meat in ur mouth

• JFL
Reactions: Willmogulater
How the fuck does one get fat off carnivore
unless ur consuming twinkies late at night that your not telling us about
I dont eat anything but meat milk eggs and it has been this way for years. Im not obese but im like 20% bodyfat and i cant get fkn lean

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Costcosuperstore, Iasacrko and 1 other person
Glad to hear that. Maybe limit on how much meat you buy a day. So everyday you whould have to go shopping for more meat. Or try chew gum so you have something in your mouth
i tried limiting it but sometimes my mom will buy meat whenever i tell her that i already have some (for that reason), and then when i get hungry i'll go to the fridge because i know she bought it anyways

i tried limiting it but sometimes my mom will buy meat whenever i tell her that i already have some (for that reason), and then when i get hungry i'll go to the fridge because i know she bought it anyways
Bro find a solution with your mom. Can't be that hard. Else she might need to lock it away

• +1
Bro find a solution with your mom. Can't be that hard. Else she might need to lock it away
She likes when I stay fat!!!! Literally i tell her i am fat as fuck and she is like no hehe u look fine
she does it on purpose

• +1
Reactions: FloppaFlops
beat the meat all will be fine

beat the meat all will be fine
i jerked off to some big titty blonde girl earlier after a few days nofap. came a lot. I had thought that I had testicle problems for awhile because my loads were real small, but i realized i was just jerking off way too much. i think my limit is once or twice a day for about a week. i get burned out after that

• Woah
Reactions: Willmogulater
i jerked off to some big titty blonde girl earlier after a few days nofap. came a lot. I had thought that I had testicle problems for awhile because my loads were real small, but i realized i was just jerking off way too much. i think my limit is once or twice a day for about a week. i get burned out after that
Twice a day is insane

get on that gymmaxing routine when you can bruh

• +1
She likes when I stay fat!!!! Literally i tell her i am fat as fuck and she is like no hehe u look fine
she does it on purpose
Tough. How can a mother do it to her son but at the end you are responsible for what you are letting in your mouth. Listen to motivation music when you think about meat or whatever or watch fighting anime so you might feel better idk

• +1
Are u natty or will u do steriods
natty. I'm open to the idea of using AI, growth hormone secretagogues, etc but honestly the idea of taking actual roids/SARMS just makes me anxious af (probably a sign I need the test)

• +1
Reactions: alurmo
What kind of routine do you think is best
just do long distance running bro. There's a lot of plans out there, but if you're goal is just pure weight loss my old high school routine is perfect for you:
Sunday: 2 mile warmup/2x3200 fast/1 mile warmdown
Monday: 2 mile warmup/5x1600 fast/1 mile warmdown
Tuesday: 1 mile warmup/5mile hills jog/1 mile warmdown
Wednesday: 1 mile warmup/8 mile job/1 mile warmdown
Thursday: 2 mile warmup/1x1600,1x1200,1x800,1x400 X2/1 mile warmdoiwn
Friday: 1 mile warm up/ 5 mile "easy" run/1 mile warmdown
Saturday: rest or do 1 mile warmup/10 mile run/2mile warmdown.

• +1
just do long distance running bro. There's a lot of plans out there, but if you're goal is just pure weight loss my old high school routine is perfect for you:
Sunday: 2 mile warmup/2x3200 fast/1 mile warmdown
Monday: 2 mile warmup/5x1600 fast/1 mile warmdown
Tuesday: 1 mile warmup/5mile hills jog/1 mile warmdown
Wednesday: 1 mile warmup/8 mile job/1 mile warmdown
Thursday: 2 mile warmup/1x1600,1x1200,1x800,1x400 X2/1 mile warmdoiwn
Friday: 1 mile warm up/ 5 mile "easy" run/1 mile warmdown
Saturday: rest or do 1 mile warmup/10 mile run/2mile warmdown.
legit. may try to get a bike and adapt this to tht i feel like running fucks up my got damn knees.

legit. may try to get a bike and adapt this to tht i feel like running fucks up my got damn knees.
yea, i was really young when I did that shut. I can't really run that much cus I'm out of shape af. But yea, getting an exercise bike is a great alternative.

• +1