I genuinely dont know whats wrong with my dad

Deleted member 12669

Deleted member 12669

β€Ž πŸŽƒ
Title. After not speaking to me for the whole weekend or today he just messages me saying "you need to sort out your own way to and from school, your meals and everything else". Like nigga what have I done. I will probably have to go to the school and apply for some bursary shit so then the school support me. So fuckong cucked, my school are basically my parents now. I don't live or have contact with my mother. I'm not poor either its just my dad wants to be a cunt for no reason.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5189, Deleted member 15305, Deleted member 15252 and 9 others
Title. After not speaking to me for the whole weekend or today he just messages me saying "you need to sort out your own way to and from school, your meals and everything else". Like nigga what have I done. I will probably have to go to the school and apply for some bursary shit so then the school support me. So fuckong cucked, my school are basically my parents now. I don't live or have contact with my mother. I'm not poor either its just my dad wants to be a cunt for no reason.
He might see that you are kinda on loser side and he wants you to get on your own start improving and becoming a man

• +1
Reactions: Basedprincess, germanlooks, Deleted member 14848 and 1 other person
Just took some aspirin and going to coom so I can de stress

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848
Dress like a trap around him and provide sexual access for his continued support.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13592, Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 275 and 5 others
He might see that you are kinda on loser side and he wants you to get on your own start improving and becoming a man
Nah its definitely not that otherwise he would want me to get a job etc. He's against me getting a job so I can "muh stufy and get a good job"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
Don’t you get Β£30 a week from government for being a student out of secondary school?

• Woah
Reactions: Basedprincess
Beat him up

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 12669
Time to make your own path in this world

Time to make your own path in this world
Time to lonewolfmax. Fuck knows where I'm going to start if I can't even get a job because I'm not allowed

Time to lonewolfmax. Fuck knows where I'm going to start if I can't even get a job because I'm not allowed
Are you legally adult yet?

Don’t you get Β£30 a week from government for being a student out of secondary school?
Nah. I know with the bursary you get Β£80 a term and they reimburse you for ur bus tickets because some kid in y13 told me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14323
There was something @Toodlydood said about god putting you through hardship as a test or something, maybe this is it man. Maybe these shit days will build up and turn into something good

you and your dad?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Wait he’s not buying you food at 16???
Yeah. Its probably to make a point that I should be more grateful to him and how if he doesn't support me then my life will go to shit. This is why I'm just going to larp to my school that I can't afford food so they give me free food or just rob from my dad

Yeah. Its probably to make a point that I should be more grateful to him and how if he doesn't support me then my life will go to shit. This is why I'm just going to larp to my school that I can't afford food so they give me free food or just rob from my dad
You aren’t in US are you?

If anyone has any tips on what I should do I would be very grateful :Comfy:

Pretty sure that child abuse brah
I have his cards on my phone so I'm assuming he's going to let me use those for things like the bus and lunch (maybe)

I have his cards on my phone so I'm assuming he's going to let me use those for things like the bus and lunch (maybe)
Pretty sure that child abuse brah
Also if I can't get the bus then I will have to walk 2 hours every morning to school and 2 hours back in the evening

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13137
Just criminalmaxx at that point its better to be in prison

Also you can get everything in prison steroids, hgh, drugs depends where u at

Over for me wanting to be a lawyer then

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy

He’ll be in juvie tho

@FastBananaCEO can give you some tips cause i'm pretty sure his parents put him in an al Qaeda cell :Comfy:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12669
Also if I can't get the bus then I will have to walk 2 hours every morning to school and 2 hours back in the evening
nigga that's literally child abuse. Maybe you should have a conversation with him.

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Nah, too high inhib
that's the tip of the day, just speak to him if he hits you as punishment sue the fucker. Get the inner jew out of your blood!,,!

that's the tip of the day, just speak to him if he hits you as punishment sue the fucker. Get the inner jew out of your blood!,,!
Nah fuck that I'm done with this cunt. Time to get a pair of balls and do something with my stupid shit fucking loser life. I will literally rob some fucking old loser cunts if I have to

• JFL
Nah fuck that I'm done with this cunt. Time to get a pair of balls and do something with my stupid shit fucking loser life. I will literally rob some fucking old loser cunts if I have to
@PingPong idk where to start jfl, if I can't get a job then its pretty much over before it began

• So Sad
Gonna have to go to the library and researchmaxx

@PingPong idk where to start jfl, if I can't get a job then its pretty much over before it began
you'll be good trust. He won't actually deprive you of food or transport he's probably just bullying you cause his life is shit. If he does actually follow through, then honestly you should probably speak to him about it or speak to someone else about it.