i genuinely dont think i will lose V card even into my 30s and 40s

D

Deleted member 4209

therouxs me
i don't see how it could happen.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2854, Deleted member 4563, Serial Coomer and 6 others
PAY A HOOKER IF YOU'RE SO WORRIED ABOUT IT.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum, johncruz12345, Cleftcel and 2 others
  • So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum, lutte and Good_Little_Goy
Doesn't count
at what stage does it count? you earned the money to pay for the whore. tbh when you consider whether or not you "earned" it, paying for it is certainly more earning it than just being a good looking lucky faggot.

I cannot give an answer given that I've never seen you talking about your looksmaxxing so I don't know whats your situation.

PM me for 4 inches lift advice, then get fillers to fix a few fallos and look a bit dom. You are gymcelled thats a plus i think that should be enough for u to lose v card on night club out

• +1
Reactions: lutte, Danish_Retard and Good_Little_Goy
at what stage does it count? you earned the money to pay for the whore. tbh when you consider whether or not you "earned" it, paying for it is certainly more earning it than just being a good looking lucky faggot.
It was never about whether or not you earned it. It's about whether or not she wants you. a literal whore doesn't want you, only your money. I can't think of anything more degrading than admitting defeat and paying a woman to have sex with you. But if I were trucel I would probably do it as a last resort tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum, johncruz12345 and lutte
I cannot give an answer given that I've never seen you talking about your looksmaxxing so I don't know whats your situation.

PM me for 4 inches lift advice, then get fillers to fix a few fallos and look a bit dom. You are gymcelled thats a plus i think that should be enough for u to lose v card on night club out
i need lefort or some similarly drastic surgery to pass for a human.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy

He is 1.5psl apparently

OP are you gonna surgerymax or just rot?

"having it given to u" mogs "earning it"

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
unironically stop cooming op

It was never about whether or not you earned it. It's about whether or not she wants you. a literal whore doesn't want you, only your money. I can't think of anything more degrading than admitting defeat and paying a woman to have sex with you. But if I were trucel I would probably do it as a last resort tbh ngl
its a good cope but hes right it doesnt count

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
its a good cope but hes right it doesnt count

"having it given to u" mogs "earning it"

what i'm saying is that you should address your virginity before you address whether or not women want you, or you'll be caught up on it and won't be able to looksmax properly.

but i agree on all counts that having her want you is better. 100%

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, wasted and lutte
Your best chance to get laid is to try and get laid with nt maxx and low inhib maxx. Just go for slutty whore easy girls and it's easy if you aren't completely Subhuman