i genuinely feel so bad for subhumans

fucking retard jfl
and now your changing the analogy to being grateful you're at least average to being grateful your not subhuman when your ltn
How tall is the guy you posted? If he's under 5'10 it's over

Me too. I think I would genuinely be suicidal if I was subhuman.

I forget how lucky I am sometimes to be htn, thanks for reminding me. I'll keep this guy in mind next time I worry about my philtrum.

• +1
Reactions: axttt_
he had absolutely no control over the way he was born and was just born so insanely unlucky
some of you need to be more grateful fr bro
there’s always someone who has it way worse than you
this guy is also a manlet too
a true genetic failure
i can’t help but feel genuine sadness for these people
View attachment 3224972
I have it worse I can’t get a job at least he’s an it tech support scammer

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts
KEEP barking for us faggot

• +1
there is way worse who cares that much faggot
i hate faggot kids so much

Exactly, it ain't easy.

• +1
I don't understand how sub 5 cope, but I admire them.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and axttt_
he had absolutely no control over the way he was born and was just born so insanely unlucky
a true genetic failure
View attachment 3224972
this is me bruh wtf

• +1
How tall is the guy you posted? If he's under 5'10 it's over
short i’m pretty sure
even if he has tall doesn’t matter
no amount of height will save that face
everything is recessed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and looksmaxxing223
short i’m pretty sure
even if he has tall doesn’t matter
no amount of height will save that face
everything is recessed
if he was 6'5 he'd slay. I've seen truecel looking niggas with cute gfs just cause theyre like 6'+

if he was 6'5 he'd slay. I've seen truecel looking niggas with cute gfs just cause theyre like 6'+
yeah and the second their girl finds a guy with a decent face he’ll get cheated on

• JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
yeah and the second their girl finds a guy with a decent face he’ll get cheated on
face and height are very interchangable, i used to think face was above height but it seems to be =. Go on tiktok and see all the height difference videos and you'll understand what i mean.

face and height are very interchangable, i used to think face was above height but it seems to be =. Go on tiktok and see all the height difference videos and you'll understand what i mean.
it’s water that height gets heavily overrated online compared to irl
and it depends
5’10 with chad face mogs 6’5 mtn to death
5’4 with chad face will get mogged by 6’2 mtn
face
but still face > height

it’s water that height gets heavily overrated online compared to irl
and it depends
5’10 with chad face mogs 6’5 mtn to death
5’4 with chad face will get mogged by 6’2 mtn
face
but still face > height
yeah but guys who are 5'10 with chad faces are rare af, which is why the tall mtn would mog every single time

yeah but guys who are 5'10 with chad faces are rare af, which is why the tall mtn would mog every single time
a 6’5 person is also very rare
and your point makes no sense
they’re rare so they get mogged what

• +1
a true genetic failure
View attachment 3224972
Me too. They need to cope hard

a 6’5 person is also very rare
and your point makes no sense
they’re rare so they get mogged what
a 6'5 guy is way more common then a 5'10 guy with a chad face. I've met guys who were 6'5+ unfrauded IRL, but never a 5'10 guy with a chad face

a 6'5 guy is way more common then a 5'10 guy with a chad face. I've met guys who were 6'5+ unfrauded IRL, but never a 5'10 guy with a chad face
6’5 is less than 1% of the population and a chad face is 0.01% ish so they are both extremely rare
and the fact that 6’5 mtns are less rare doesn’t changed the fact they get mogged by an average height chad face

a true genetic failure
View attachment 3224972
Me too tbh its even worse for subhuman women tho( and ik most of the forum will disagree with this) Atleast u cn get rich as man and live a life of gaming, doing hobbys and living neet ordering uber eats etc if subhuman (was thinking about this the other day when a guy i know got turned subhuman by third degree burns wht would I do). Women having fun is literally talking about boys, makeup and shopping basically all looksmaxxing lmao so if ur a subhuman fk ugly super recessed woman ur fkd.

Ur prob underrating face compared to normies bcause of time on this forum tho. Im sure u have seen an average guy with a chad face by normie standards in ur life unless ur a true neet. Also height is hugely variable depending on which country u live in and if in a poor or rich area.

• +1
Reactions: axttt_ and looksmaxxing223
6’5 is less than 1% of the population and a chad face is 0.01% ish so they are both extremely rare
and the fact that 6’5 mtns are less rare doesn’t changed the fact they get mogged by an average height chad face
yes it does, why does it matter if you as a 6'5 mtn get mogged by a guy who you'll probably never meet at all. That's like telling a htn he gets mogged by chico, when he'll never actually meet chico at all

Ur prob underrating face compared to normies bcause of time on this forum tho. Im sure u have seen an average guy with a chad face by normie standards in ur life unless ur a true neet. Also height is hugely variable depending on which country u live in and if in a poor or rich area.
i've only seen one true chad and he was 6'2 with chico pheno + a20 eyes.

• +1
Reactions: TitusA
yes it does, why does it matter if you as a 6'5 mtn get mogged by a guy who you'll probably never meet at all. That's like telling a htn he gets mogged by chico, when he'll do just as fine as chico with women
you’re missing the point im making bro
it’s not about meeting a chad or whatever ur trying to explain
i’m saying side by side irl
a chad face with average height will mog a tall mtn
so i’d rather be chad and average height than tall with an average face
it’s not relevant if they will ever meet or not

• +1
i've only seen one true chad and he was 6'2 with chico pheno + a20 eyes.
Meanwhile I've got shitty a10 I never knew this eye scale thing untill u mentioned it and just looked it up.

• +1
Look worse tho.
true but both look pretty similar and insanely exotic and striking and don’t complain about having a10s fuck you
i have fucking t50s i’d kill for your eye colour

a true genetic failure
View attachment 3224972
its me, i will bring an incel revolution, dont worry