I genuinely hate my classmates

Golfplov

Golfplov

Not fat but thick skinned
Joined
Apr 26, 2026
Posts
36
Reputation
10
So there's these girls in my class and they constantly judge guys by their looks calling the whole class ugly meanwhile they are the ugliest bitches ever istg like thijs one girl has a recessed maxilla and Infras and mandible and she is so bratty like I genuinely want to kill her and this other girl with a recessed maxilla also calls guys ugly and uses buzzwords constantly and she doesn't even know the meaning of them so a lot of things she says are oxymorons she's just contradicting herself like it just pains me to death that they are so unaware of it, I know that they don't get the "you have a recessed maxilla" like I wish they understood and best of all they both look like chudjaks because of the face they have
 
  • +1
Reactions: WhatsaMaxiIIla
So there's these girls in my class and they constantly judge guys by their looks calling the whole class ugly meanwhile they are the ugliest bitches ever istg like thijs one girl has a recessed maxilla and Infras and mandible and she is so bratty like I genuinely want to kill her and this other girl with a recessed maxilla also calls guys ugly and uses buzzwords constantly and she doesn't even know the meaning of them so a lot of things she says are oxymorons she's just contradicting herself like it just pains me to death that they are so unaware of it, I know that they don't get the "you have a recessed maxilla" like I wish they understood and best of all they both look like chudjaks because of the face they have
Go ER
 
  • +1
Reactions: sub5chudd

Similar threads

alexyye
Replies
31
Views
125
alexyye
alexyye
peptideboy
Replies
5
Views
71
hate
hate
moneymaxer1
Replies
29
Views
155
moneymaxer1
moneymaxer1
roidmaxxer1983
Replies
2
Views
14
sørenyuko
sørenyuko
russianmtbslayer500
Looksmax i hate iqlets
Replies
11
Views
53
Diddihippi09
Diddihippi09

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top