I genuinely hate my older brothers friends

TGUN.

TGUN.

It’s discipline, not genetics.
Joined
Dec 8, 2025
Posts
19,368
Reputation
36,753
Every time these nt statusmaxxed brainwashed npc normies come into my house and I’m also there they instantly just try to take the piss out of me

These days I just fucking talk back and call them faggots I don’t even care anymore. But these niggas deep down think they are superior to me. And it really pisses me off. They think I am some sort of easy target, and every time I finish a conversation with them I feel so isolated from society and realized there is no chance I ever find friends if everyone is like them. It’s so over.

They are performative and they are all faggots and I am better than them at everything. Other than being a demented faggot slave incapable of forming opinions.

I was just eating chicken after I got back from gym, and they wouldn’t shut the fuck up about how muh boring my diet was, and they just laughed and were yelling the laughing the whole fucking time.
 
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: soapbubble, Dydargas_ and tansel
I'm an older brother and have no friends and I support my brother in looksmaxing and frauding
Am I good older brother
 
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: slavvicularr, Dydargas_, chubbas and 1 other person
Start doing Muay Thai and wrestling for a couple months. Next time they come back and they keep on talking shit asked to run the 1s and beat the fuck out of them to show some dominance. Don’t be a bitch.
 
  • +1
Reactions: TGUN.
isn’t ur brother like 25 & engaged lol why doesn’t he have his own place yet
 
  • +1
Reactions: slavvicularr, Dydargas_ and TGUN.
Start doing Muay Thai and wrestling for a couple months. Next time they come back and they keep on talking shit asked to run the 1s and beat the fuck out of them to show some dominance. Don’t be a bitch.
I already can fight and I already would beat the shit out of all of them
isn’t ur brother like 25 & engaged lol why doesn’t he have his own place yet
my twin brother I’m talking about
 
  • +1
Reactions: tansel and Dydargas_
I'm an older brother and have no friends and I support my brother in looksmaxing and frauding
Am I good older brother
dream older brother wallahi
 
  • Love it
Reactions: skool
Every time these nt statusmaxxed brainwashed npc normies come into my house and I’m also there they instantly just try to take the piss out of me

These days I just fucking talk back and call them faggots I don’t even care anymore. But these niggas deep down think they are superior to me. And it really pisses me off. They think I am some sort of easy target, and every time I finish a conversation with them I feel so isolated from society and realized there is no chance I ever find friends if everyone is like them. It’s so over.

They are performative and they are all faggots and I am better than them at everything. Other than being a demented faggot slave incapable of forming opinions.

I was just eating chicken after I got back from gym, and they wouldn’t shut the fuck up about how muh boring my diet was, and they just laughed and were yelling the laughing the whole fucking time.
idk i think ppl just do that cuz they realize that the person they do it to mogs them and they feel obligated subconsciously to make it up for it. idk tho
 
  • +1
Reactions: tansel and TGUN.
I already can fight and I already would beat the shit out of all of them

my twin brother I’m talking about
damn how many siblings do u have man lmao
 
  • +1
Reactions: TGUN.
  • +1
Reactions: tansel
3


They all team up on me fr

I don’t mind it tho

Makes me feel unique 😊
wow

a twin brother, an older brother, & an older sister

ur lucky man haha

i wish i had siblings
 
  • +1
Reactions: TGUN.

Similar threads

milkas
Replies
77
Views
333
milkas
milkas
T-bone123
Replies
15
Views
87
T-bone123
T-bone123
RoidKid
Replies
6
Views
79
Barreton
Barreton
torres4no1
Replies
22
Views
127
Anxiety.prods
Anxiety.prods
fatchudlarpingchad
Replies
9
Views
36
fatchudlarpingchad
fatchudlarpingchad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top