I genuinely haven't tried talking to any women since pre-covid 19

Areuready

Areuready

Silver
i had a hook up in march of 2020. and that was the last time i talked with someone "romantically". I've had some tinder matches believe it or not but I don't message them because it's pointless or when i do we talk for a little bit and then they unmatch me because I don't have any plans for a meet up because im too busy. I matched with this one girl back in the fall and she unadded me once for not talking to her after i got her snap. Messaged her, she added me back, talked about meeting up for a dinner, talked for maybe 2 more weeks. got busy with work, then she unadded me again. had that happen a few more times. I've gotten a few girls instagrams from working free lance or concerts i work but i don't end up messaging them. mostly because i don't see the point. I also don't understand why they don't message me first.

You know it's over when you get a woman's social media information and they aren't actively liking your stuff or trying to get you to come see them. The second a fit chad adds their social they are throwing themselves at him. trying to plan the meeting, trying to see when he's not busy. If you have to actively pursue women or convince them to meet you via your "personality" and charm. they aren't attracted to you and will never be :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::lul:. and would and will be with a naturally handsome low BFP chad.

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1 and Deleted member 1851

I genuinely haven't tried talking to any women for years​

Like a month.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Rt-Rust1 and HerpDerpson