I genuinely never had a chance with anyone irrespective of my looks

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
The last 10 years I've basically been rotting. I stay in my room, doomscrolling and vidyamaxxxing. It didn't matter even if I looked like chad I would have had no chance.

I briefly entered work pre-covid but met no single women. After COVID I've basically been working remote and become extremely non-NT.

Factor on top of that I'm a Muslim curry (double failo). It was always fucking over man. Why did I stress myself? Why did I buy hair gel thinking women would recognise me when I go out? Why did I bother moisturising to keep those pimples away. Why did I go to the gym only for no one to take notice other than my family or gymbro friends?

I've wasted so much mental, physical and financial resources investing in my ability to attract women I lacked NT and the social situation and circumstance all along.

What the fuck do I do now? I tried OLD 1.5 years ago and despite matching 1000s of women didn't even get a single date. Inb4 fakecel.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EvilDarkskinManlet, flippasav, billymidnight and 3 others
Read my cashiermaxxing thread brah, only place I got compliments for my gym work

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, truthhurts and SecularIslamist
Read my cashiermaxxing thread brah, only place I got compliments for my gym work
Nah I'm not trading my WFH job to be a cashier JFL. But yeah it's 'better' for social circmaxxing and NTmaxxing.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro and raabla
Nah I'm not trading my WFH job to be a cashier JFL. But yeah it's 'better' for social circmaxxing and NTmaxxing.
What do you do rn? WFH sounds amazing I just don’t know what to do

Move into a house share
Get a part time job in a bar
Start a hobby (run club or boxing/mma)
Meet PSLers to go on nights out with
Go stay in some party hostels in Europe by yourself

There’s literally so much you can do

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist, Whatever, billymidnight and 1 other person
What do you do rn? WFH sounds amazing I just don’t know what to do
Working from home is the best thing to ever happen to this world

• +1
Reactions: rg1235, Shahnameh, SecularIslamist and 2 others
Working from home is the best thing to ever happen to this world
I’m jobless now dunno when ima get a new job im currently living off my savings my mum and benifits lol.

Literally wanna throw in the towel and rope every second of everyday at this point but I have to survive for now

The last 10 years I've basically been rotting. I stay in my room, doomscrolling and vidyamaxxxing. It didn't matter even if I looked like chad I would have had no chance.

I briefly entered work pre-covid but met no single women. After COVID I've basically been working remote and become extremely non-NT.

Factor on top of that I'm a Muslim curry (double failo). It was always fucking over man. Why did I stress myself? Why did I buy hair gel thinking women would recognise me when I go out? Why did I bother moisturising to keep those pimples away. Why did I go to the gym only for no one to take notice other than my family or gymbro friends?

I've wasted so much mental, physical and financial resources investing in my ability to attract women I lacked NT and the social situation and circumstance all along.

What the fuck do I do now? I tried OLD 1.5 years ago and despite matching 1000s of women didn't even get a single date. Inb4 fakecel.
Download hinge. There’s a foreign girl waiting for you. I’m incel but now I have a Slavic foid who loves me from there yay 🙌 ofc she isn’t British (yes she’s my Christina sect as well allhamdullah) just filter Brit bong foids

• Woah
Reactions: SecularIslamist
The last 10 years I've basically been rotting. I stay in my room
Literally me. That's how I spent the last 10 years of my life as well. But still you're far more ahead than I am. You got a university degree, you got a job, you got money, you slayed two women. I got nothing. Still a dateless 28 year old KHHV.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SecularIslamist, Pikabro and Zonar
it's not irrespective of your looks though that's not how it works

the reason you aren't NT and are coping by being a shut in the first place is because you don't have the looks to perform well in society and got negative reinforcement your entire life

obviously i'm oversimplifying it but thats largely what it stems from

• Hmm...
Literally me. That's how I spent the last 10 years of my life as well. But still you're far more ahead than I am. You got a university degree, you got a job, you got money, you slayed two women. I got nothing. Still a dateless 28 year old KHHV.
Not that I’m doing great myself but bro. You keep dropping out of courses 2-3 months in

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SecularIslamist and Gengar
Not that I’m doing great myself but bro. You keep dropping out of courses 2-3 months in
Fair enough brotha. I plan to stick to it this time. Earlier this year I managed 6 months but my kike foidlet teacher made me fail drama classes on purpose. :feelsree: Fucking bitch.

Fair enough brotha. I plan to stick to it this time. Earlier this year I managed 6 months but my kike foidlet teacher made me fail drama classes on purpose. :feelsree: Fucking bitch.
Just saying you’re wayy too old for this ‘smart but lazy’ high schooler personality. I need to fix up too.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and Gengar
Just saying you’re wayy too old for this ‘smart but lazy’ high schooler personality. I need to fix up too.
It's not even that. I just lost motivation but like you say I'm too old for this, to be dropping out constantly. I plan on sticking to it. What's going on with you?

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
If I WAS u. I would starve my self. Then grow hair like this which is trendy right now.

Then I would dress nicely and put lill bit make up to hide imperfection.

Profit.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and SecularIslamist
i stopped going out with normies long time ago i just dont fit why even bother going out knowing the only thing i will expirence is humiliation

• +1
I only had chances with the women I don’t like not the ones I personally like

• +1
You'll find your loving wife bro keep on going

• So Sad
If I WAS u. I would starve my self. Then grow hair like this which is trendy right now.

View attachment 3243435

Then I would dress nicely and put lill bit make up to hide imperfection.

Profit.
I'm already leansmaxxed. Lots of people said I should grow hair but my hairline is receding. I could grow hair like that 10 years ago but not anymore.

I’m jobless now dunno when ima get a new job im currently living off my savings my mum and benifits lol.

Literally wanna throw in the towel and rope every second of everyday at this point but I have to survive for now
What happened? I thought you said you were moving to London for a new job?
Download hinge. There’s a foreign girl waiting for you. I’m incel but now I have a Slavic foid who loves me from there yay 🙌 ofc she isn’t British (yes she’s my Christina sect as well allhamdullah) just filter Brit bong foids
I've been tryna geomaxx desperately last 4 months and failed. Got serious with two girls but it didn't work out...

• So Sad
Reactions: truthhurts
It's not even that. I just lost motivation but like you say I'm too old for this, to be dropping out constantly. I plan on sticking to it. What's going on with you?
I’m sticking to it but the problems of not rlly knowing my job prospects or having a life are still yet to be solved

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
I’m sticking to it but the problems of not rlly knowing my job prospects or having a life are still yet to be solved
I feel you. That's the path I'm walking on right now, but it's a worry for years from now, so I'm not sweating.