I get attention irl but zero on Tinder

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
I can talk to girls in clubs/bars and they are not disgusted by me. Also i can slay roasties or landwhales. On swinger parties i even fucked attractive girls.
But on tinder i get NOTHING. The matches i have, only reply with "yes" "no" "okay" and it leads to zero results.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17997, thereallegend, Corleone and 1 other person
Maybe height halo helps you irl. How tall are you?

• +1
Reactions: wollet2 and currylightskin
just need to send the same copy and paste lines to 100s of girls then after a bit of basic small talk ask to meet

9/10 times theyll say no, stop replying, give an excuse or randomly block you but occasionally it work

tinder is better for judging aesthetic

irl is good for judging game

That's because on Tinder girls have easy access to chads. Girls who don't use Tinder don't have such easy access to chads.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, currylightskin, Deleted member 19994 and 1 other person
because in the photos you don't look like what they want (chad), IRL you can pull off everyone if you are not below average and if I remember your face is not good and you are frauding everything from height to skin

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19994
That's because on Tinder girls have easy access to chads. Girls who don't use Tinder don't have such easy access to chads.
I think the rule is this: You need to be the best looking guy she has access to.
Why would a girl date me if she can get 100 guys that are on the same lookslevel like me? Its just not interesting or special enough to her.
I always fuck girls easy that are 2 points below my lookslevel. For example landwhales or roasties. I can always feel that i am the best catch to them. But once i try with more attractive girls, im simply one of many that tries with them.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
you're probably Chadlite. I'm 6ft White subhuman sub5 -LTN and girls notice me... but THEY POKE AND/OR LAUGH!!! :feelsohgod:

THİS İS VERT BRUTAL, I'm at the edge of suicide! all girls and women hate and laugh at me! why did İ deserve this!? :feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

I think the rule is this: You need to be the best looking guy she has access to.
Why would a girl date me if she can get 100 guys that are on the same lookslevel like me? Its just not interesting or special enough to her.
I always fuck girls easy that are 2 points below my lookslevel. For example landwhales or roasties. I can always feel that i am the best catch to them. But once i try with more attractive girls, im simply one of many that tries with them.
What's your looks level?

because in the photos you don't look like what they want (chad)
But i cant believe that chads are out there fucking random average girls from Tinder.
The best looking chad friend of mine is also on tinder, has 100s of matches but he very rarely meets girls from there. And only if she is model tier hot.
He is very picky, and im sure he would not waste his time with random becky.

you're probably Chadlite. I'm 6ft White subhuman sub5 -LTN and girls notice me... but THEY POKE AND/OR LAUGH!!! :feelsohgod:

THİS İS VERT BRUTAL, I'm at the edge of suicide! all girls and women hate and laugh at me! why did İ deserve this!? :feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

View attachment 1797088
Shut up faggot, you had sexual experiences with women, don't make pull up to your house and slit your throat.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: wollet2 and Deleted member 19994
Shut up faggot, you had sexual experiences with women, don't make pull up to your house and slit your throat.
i meant girls from GTA, i don't even leave my house :lul: imagine socialmaxxing before nuclear armageddon happens (yes, i cope with apocalyptic scenarios :feelstrash:)

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and wollet2
i meant girls from GTA, i don't even leave my house :lul: imagine socialmaxxing before nuclear armageddon happens (yes, i cope with apocalyptic scenarios :feelstrash:)
Welcome to my ignore list.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19994
Answer the height questions boyo

178cm manlet but frauding with 5cm lifts 24/7.
Girls guess my height around 182cm.
what shoes do you wear. are the lifts comfortable, can you walk all day

Can't help you man - my tinder and IRL experience are the same.

Not a single ioi or match!

hypergamous whores are more picky on online dating than irl? rly? i thought everyone knew this after being on this site for a week